1983 280ZX 2+2 Turbo for sale

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
FrenchPople
Car: 1983 Datsun 280ZXT 2+2
2016 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Desert Runner 2WD

Hello there. Unfortunately times have gotten a little tough for me and I unfortunately have to let my Z go. She is 1983 280ZX 2+2 Turbo with 105,000 miles. Equipped with the 5speed and the power train is stock minus the exhaust(2.5 inch straight through into a muffler and dual 2.5 out without a catalytic converter). A/C works great. New rack and pinion installed a little over a year ago from mavel gear. New clutch with rear main installed last year in July. Original radio works. T-Tops original turbo wheels with tires only 2 years old. She does have a lien on the title due to me getting a loan to get her. I'm asking $4000 or best. At time of purchase I will pay the loan off immediately, from there then title will arrive in about 10-15 business days. If I can figure out this I will add pictures ASAP. Thanks
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Moved to classifieds.

**FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send you a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.

How-to Upload Images Using Imgur
How to post pictures using photobucket

READ BEFORE POSTING! CAR FS POST TEMPLATE!

Make/Model/Trim:
Year:
VIN:
Mileage:
Engine Type:
Transmission Type:
Options:
Modifications:
Any Included Parts, if applicable:
Flaws (mechanical and otherwise stated in order of importance):

Pictures should be taken in the daytime, from all 4 angles as well as at least one interior shot. If there is a significant flaw (i.e. rust, dents, paint issues, etc...) detailed pictures of the affected areas should be included.

Pic 1 (Front):

Pic 2 (Driver Side):

Pic 3 (Passenger Side):

Pic 4 (Rear):

Pic 5 (Interior):

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”