1967 1600 Roadster for sale

Buy, sell, trade - Every Datsun owner has a stash of parts they don't use, and has a list of things they need!
Bhall
Car: 1969 roadster

1967 Roadster Project for sale
Car located near Philly PA

Great color combo! White with red interior, car has rust in floors, some in rockers, fenders, and rear 1/4 panels. Trunk solid. This is a very original 2nd owner car. Motor rotates, have not tried to start. Comes with two additional front fenders, spare gas tank, and spare set of complete doors. 1500 obo. For 1800 dollars a spare transmission, engine, complete with intake, carbs and air cleaner will come with the purchase of the car. Serious Inquires please call Barry at 609-774-0936.
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED: Abandoned thread

Bhall
Car: 1969 roadster

I did it again! Posted in incorrect area without pics. Will post in classifieds with pics. P.S. If I don't have a image hosting site how do I post a pic?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Moved to correct forum area. Please take a moment to read the classified section rules.

**FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
READ BEFORE POSTING! CAR FS POST TEMPLATE!

There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How-to Upload Images Using Imgur
How to post pictures using photobucket
1) Log into your photobucket account.
2) Click on one recently uploaded picture. (You MUST post them INDIVIDUALLY.)
3) On the right side of the screen you'll see SHARE LINKS (see image below).
4) Left click on the box next to IMG. You'll see a confirmation that it copied the link.
5) Paste as a reply in this thread. It's already formatted with the correct tags.
6) Click the submit button.

BTW, we have an incredible SEARCH feature on this forum.

Return to “Datsun Classified Ads”