**Part 2..... Broadfield's New Interior Mods**

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
Broadfield
Car: 1992 240sx

Well, my front and rear seats are going bye-bye tomorrow. So naturally I need something to replace them. Then of course, as usual with me, one mod leads to 10 others. So I will start this post with my new seats. Bride Gias Maziora Edition. I will then update this thread as I change the rest of the interior.

The first thing is to bolt the Gias in and see how they feel. I have the drivers in already, but am still waiting on a passenger side rail. I must say, it's probably one of the most rewarding mods I have done. This is the first time I have REALLY been able to "feel" the car.

Next up will be to reupholster the rear seat. I need to brush up on my sewing skills, so hopefully it turns out the I want it the 1st time.... perfect I have 3 sections of Bride material at my shop just begging to go in. I will do the back seat to match the fronts. I will be using the standard black Bride material for the main part of the seat, then black Bride logo material for the center sections.

The next phase will be the headliner. I am going to wrap that in the black Bride logo material. This should be a pretty easy process.

After that I need to do the door panels in the logo material, then the armrest and glove box. However, I haven't decided if I want to do the glove box and armrest in the logo material or the plain material.... we'll just have to play with it and see.

Here as some uninstalled pics..... front side pics didn't come out good so I'm not posting them. However, you can be sure there will be a full interior photo shoot in the near future! Stay tuned for many more progress pics.

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

Very nice. I can't wait to see them in, let alone the whole interior done in Bride.

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe
Car: Ka-t coupe

Great cant wait to see the pics. I have a quick question seeing as youre about to do headliner work. My coupe has no headliner but I want to make 1, should that be a hard process at all? Simple stiching once i have the measurements and fabric?

rico05
Car: 1992 RMS13 w/ CA18DET

Not my bag, but it will be very clean and well done as all things with your car are. Very nice man!

Broadfield

rico05 wrote:Not my bag
All of the material will be black, so nothing too flashy. The back of the seats, honestly, are hardly visible when walking by. As usual, I like to add just the right amount of flash to certain areas of the car. Hopefully everything turns out the way I have it inside my big head

Justin35ll
Car: s13 coupe sr20det

Nice seats and cool color, but I don't like the way the back looks looks ugly imo

ashibah83
Car: 93 SUPA BLACK COUPE

OMG!!!!!!!!man i cant express how jealous i am of you, as always your car is my inspiration, and btw, how much do you want for your "old" rear seat skins??? ill gladly buy them since thats exactly the way i wanted to do mine

p.s. i cant wail till i get the iDA-X305 i ordered from you

95.240AZN378
Car: VW

And i JIZZED IN MY PANTS

gregfarz78
Car: 04 Honda S2000
97 Nissan Hardbody King Cab 4x4
09 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5L

damn I wish I saw your for sale post for your old seats I would've bought those in a split second

Broadfield

ashibah83 wrote:, and btw, how much do you want for your "old" rear seat skins??? ill gladly buy them since thats exactly the way i wanted to do mine
The front and rear seats are getting picked up tomorrow.... they are sold.

Broadfield

gregfarz78 wrote:damn I wish I saw your for sale post for your old seats I would've bought those in a split second
Yeah, I was surprised that no one replied in my for sale thread. However, I got four emails that night, and they were sold within two days.

ashibah83
Car: 93 SUPA BLACK COUPE

Broadfield wrote:
The front and rear seats are getting picked up tomorrow.... they are sold.
oh well....can you make more???

Logan76
Car: Junk

Broadfield, I love your car to death and I am by no means trying to criticize your work, you do 10x cleaner work than I do, But the question that I must ask is, Will there be too much Bride material? Maybe once you post up the actual material I can make a better judgement. As always keep up the awesome work man.

xX RB Xx
Car: SE3P, FC3S, FC3C.

looks good broadfield.. i saw your car at the Summer IA last year and it look amazing then.

i cant wait until to see it again..

Keep it up man

Hcraig13

At first i thought you were ruining the car with all the bride logos but if anybody, you will do it the best. Your car has always inspired me to clean up another part of mine and cant wait to see the finished product

tramp_drift240
Car: 1992 240sx SE Coupe

Broadfield. i can honestly say that your car makes every other 240 look like crap.

thanks for the heartbreak.

update often!

Coolwhip
Vendor
Car: RB26 Raw Brokerage War Machine

you know I love it. Always a pleasure watching your updates Toby.

rico05
Car: 1992 RMS13 w/ CA18DET

Broadfield wrote:All of the material will be black, so nothing too flashy. The back of the seats, honestly, are hardly visible when walking by. As usual, I like to add just the right amount of flash to certain areas of the car. Hopefully everything turns out the way I have it inside my big head
Being that it is you, I know it will be executed cleanly and to a very high level. I just prefer the gutted look on my cars.

Broadfield

Logan76 wrote:Broadfield, I love your car to death and I am by no means trying to criticize your work, you do 10x cleaner work than I do, But the question that I must ask is, Will there be too much Bride material? Maybe once you post up the actual material I can make a better judgement. As always keep up the awesome work man.
Well, most of the material on the back seat will be plain black material.... just like the fronts. They will then have the Bride logo material in the middle to match the fronts like in the pic below. I will most likely do the glove box and armrest in the plain black material. The black Bride logo material I will use on the headliner, which obviously you won't really see unless you look up. Then also on the door card inserts. So it will be a very subtle touch, but there. Here is a pic of the black Bride material on a Gias. This is the stuff I am talking about, and it actually looks more black than that in person,

S13Joe
Car: 92 Coupe

Can't wait to see the outcome, just like everyone else I've always loved your car. I'm sure it will look great as usual, any idea on when its going to be done?

mRodiek
Car: Stock Hatch

Looks like a plan man lolAre you able to hook me up with those parts we discussed? I wasnt sure when I should paypal you.

Bumnah
Car: 1992 240SX, black. Bone stock.

If it's any where near as detailed as your brake rebuild, it's going to be stellar.

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe
Car: Ka-t coupe

not to be rude or nething but im just gonna quote myself cause i never got an answer to my ques.
Scuffed_ChukiCoupe wrote:Great cant wait to see the pics. I have a quick question seeing as youre about to do headliner work. My coupe has no headliner but I want to make 1, should that be a hard process at all? Simple stiching once i have the measurements and fabric?

S13k
Car: Mazda miata 99 NB
Nissan 240sx 91 s13

WOW very nice, wish i had money to spend on nice seats like those

wynnEZ
Car: 90 240 CA POWA!

Looks like everything is coming together Toby, looking forward for more pictures and progress! Good luck.

Kalypso

Ghast
Car: 1993 240sx, 2002 Lancer ES, 2006 350z Enthusiast

Looks good Bro.

I will be calling you tomm.

One Love,

Ghasty

Broadfield

Scuffed_ChukiCoupe wrote:Great cant wait to see the pics. I have a quick question seeing as youre about to do headliner work. My coupe has no headliner but I want to make 1, should that be a hard process at all? Simple stiching once i have the measurements and fabric?
I would simply get one from a junkyard...... it's gong to save you from pulling your hair out.

Razi
Car: Moo

Broadfield is my hero.

ThuG LyFe
Car: 95 S14

once again can't wait to see the finished product.

i'm tired of my s14 seats and i was getting tired of my car not having any changes for the past year...you inspired me to get a new seat. also i'm not sure but what are you going to do about the seatbelt? a regular seatbelt or are you going to have a harness?

Return to “240sx General Discussion”