Help, is nextlevelmotor.com legit?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
NicoRocks
Car: 1998 Honda Civic

Hi guys I came across nico and wanted to ask a few questions. I'm in the market for a new car and was looking to import one or buy one that has been imported from japan already stateside. Has anyone imported from next level motor ? there website is lame and according to this page their cars like the skyline are legal? I have been doing some research and calling around and I found from reading on nico that the skyline is not legal but yet next level has skylines linked from there website to , im interested in buying this R34 and it says it's 100% legal but for that price listed it seems to good to be true. So my question is, who has bought from them and are they legit? and help would be much appreciated! :dblthumb:

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

No. It's a scam, and not even an original one.
skylines-for-sale-in-america-t522661.html

tyndago

I always like the ambiguous listings. Cars owned by Next Level, OR cosigned, Or "we just found some pictures on someones website, and if you dont read between the lines, you might think we own it."

NicoRocks
Car: 1998 Honda Civic

Great another scamming importer! His name is Eric Thomas. Talked to him and full of BS. I think people should be warned about this guy so no one spends their hard earn cash just to get scammed. Should be a page just for a list of importers that scam people. Eric also asks for $5,000 non refundable deposit! ya right! Seen his ebay listings too.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Report him to the BBB and ebay. Lift that rock and shine the light on him!

VandrelSOUSA

These guys have already ripped off one guy over a V-Spec II Nur import deal.

Ya his story is here http://charlottewoodequestriancenter.co ... otorsport/

Eric Thomas took over $96,000 from an ex FBI employee and he also forged fake documents for the car. I know for a fact Eric has never imported any car. All the cars are posted on Tradecarview.com

tyndago

Will people ever learn?

The code, the information is in black and white. I have been telling people the same stuff for years, but everyone thinks the laws don't apply to them.

It sucks for those people that are scammed, but I can only beat my head against the wall so many times telling people the same stuff over and over.

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

7324341 wrote:Ya his story is here http://charlottewoodequestriancenter.co ... otorsport/

Eric Thomas took over $96,000 from an ex FBI employee and he also forged fake documents for the car. I know for a fact Eric has never imported any car. All the cars are posted on Tradecarview.com
The thread you started makes it sound like YOU are the guy who got scammed over the R34.

Are you? If not, you need to edit your post and make that clear.

tyndago

Read this.

Is this the same guy, that I told to stay far away from these liars - Next Level? Then he got scammed?

Seriously?

warning-eric-thomas-nextlevelmotor-com- ... 44238.html

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”