94_240sx vert pics

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

Guys! Pics are finally here. This is very first time posting pictures of my car. It's not hardcore or anything. I just wanted to keep it clean, running and make sure everything works w/some mild cosmetic and performance mods. All the repair, maintenance, body works(except painting), installations and details done by me. Got it when she had 92,000 miles and has 140,000 miles as of today. No dings, dents or chips on the body and paint is original. Front and rear bumpers were repainted several years ago due to cracks, peels and stuff. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll add some comments on top of each pic. Enjoy!!!

I dug up this old picture.

Yup! It's low, and I love it that way. Road is pretty good around where I live, so I decided to go low.

Weather was great to take it out for a spin and take some pics.

I need to roll rear fenders.

It looks like Panda. Depressed Panda.

Side shots. IMO, 240 verts are best looking from the side.

Getting some sun.

I wasn't a big fan of stock spoiler, but after I added Silvia rear valences, they look REARLLY good together.

It was warm enough to drop the top.

This turned out to be my favorite picture.

Nothing can beat nice weather and droptop combination. Life is good...

Interior picture. Everything's in like new condition. Can't wait to get rid of auto tranny.

s14 seats and I have original vert floormats in mint condition. They still have tags attached.

Door trim

It's an original engine and I never pulled it out. It's been running strong. Had an air filter inside of engine bay, but moved it out recently. Never seen a pic of black Injen CAI w/extension on other cars. Everyone has polished one.

Came back home and with my wife's 3kgt. We always say it looks like hungry catfish. I'm planning on getting S-Techs for her this Spring. It needs a drop badly.

This is one of my favorite angles to look at.

I'm very proud of this picture.

Some random pics that show process and future plans.

I hope you guys like it.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

WOW

I can't believe you've been holding out on us that long.. What a spectacular car! I'd have posted a ton of pictures long ago.

Truly beautiful. I never saw a set of white wheels that i really thought looked nice... until today! They look fantastic on the car.. great fit too! The ride height is perfect as well..

How did you get such clean door panels? I've never seen them in that kind of shape. Look brand new!

Hope your not copywriting those pics.. .I'm going to save them to our gallery and get them 240sxconvertible.com soon.

Thanks for sharing!

BOOMSHAKALAKA

AAHHHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

It's so clean...so beautiful!!!!

Ahem ok let me get myself together...

94 your vert looks awesome...i've been waiting a long time to see how it looks and man you haven't let me down. Good job!

BTW I love the depressed panda shot.

WideBodyCharlie
Car: 77 Datsun B210, 74 pl620, 98 Frontier, 94 Altima, Nissan Cube

i see why your proud of the undercarriage pic. that's amazing clean! and everything looks to be in perfect condition. you vert owners know how to keep it clean.

BMAR240SX
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

Wow thats impressive i give you alot of credit on that im speechless

4cedkoop

very nice pictures man. What model wheels are those? They look really good in white. And as many 240's as I've seen, I've never seen that front lip. What is it???? lol. I've seen just the small black lip that came on most SE's. But never the white and the black.

DeXteR
Car: 14 Titan Pro4X
05 Xterra OR
92 300ZX Slicktop
94 Sentra RS Rally Car

it's beautiful!

really, i can't think of anything else to say other than absolutely perfect. for taking such great care of such a great car.

Loki
Car: 1994 Nissan 240SX Convertible
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2001 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning

Wow, that's just beautiful. Sure wish my vert was like that....well, except the dropping. Roads are vicious around here.

madcowvert

wow holy crap that thing is soo damm clean how the hell do you keep it that clean...

what wheels are those? are they really nismo wheels?

94_240sx

Eikon wrote:The ride height is perfect as well.. How did you get such clean door panels? I've never seen them in that kind of shape. Look brand new! Hope your not copywriting those pics.. .I'm going to save them to our gallery and get them 240sxconvertible.com soon. Thanks for sharing!
I've spent long time to get the right ride height. It's been fun playing with coilovers. Luckily, door panels were originally in good condition and I made sure they stay that way for sure. Yes, you can use pics if you want.
WideBodyCharlie wrote:i see why your proud of the undercarriage pic. that's amazing clean! and everything looks to be in perfect condition. you vert owners know how to keep it clean.
I had main crank seal leak, valve cover leak, p/s hose leak x 2, leaky water pump, so it was just a mess down there. I spent days and days to clean it up, and I think I used several buckets of degreaser. Once it was cleaned, it was easy to maintain that way.
4cedkoop wrote:I've seen just the small black lip that came on most SE's. But never the white and the black.
It's a painted SE lip plus add on rubber Nismo lip spoiler. I added it for a protection. Nismo lip is kinda popular among 350z guys to protect front bumper, and japanparts.com had it on sale for $15 or somthing like that long time back.
madcowvert wrote:wow holy crap that thing is soo damm clean how the hell do you keep it that clean... what wheels are those? are they really nismo wheels?
I love this car, so I care about it a lot. Wheels are LM-GT4 knock offs. Got them when I went to Japan for a vacation a couple of years ago. Was looking for white M2 DT-05Rs, but ended up buying these. Brand new $80 each. Original price was $120 each, but store owner wanted to get rid of them quick. He said white ones never sell. It's 17lb each and he didn't want to tell me much about it, so don't know the details. But he said quality was good and didn't get any complaints from buyers. It wasn't fun taking JR back to the hotel with 4 huge boxes, but had no problem bring them back to the States. Yes, I do know it's ricey, but they are alright and can't beat the price and looks.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Kazama tie rod ends, Nismo power brace, trunk strut bar and sub frame collars are on the way. Next is Progress sway bars, SLP tension rods, SPL big brake upgrade and 5 speed swap.

wmdavis007
Car: 1992 240SX Convertible
1997 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4.0L

WOW...very nice looking vert!! You should be very proud. Damn that's one hot ride!!!

4cedkoop

do you know of anywhere you can still get those wheels? Let me know man. Thanks, Charles.

94_240sx

4cedkoop wrote: do you know of anywhere you can still get those wheels? Let me know man. Thanks, Charles.
I have no idea. My cousin who briefly lived there at the time took me to this area where some wheel stores were next each other. I remember I took a green JR from Shinjuku and switched to red. I took a set on display. That was all they had. URAS NS-01 is the closest wheels you can find, but you must go for 5 lug and white wheels are not available. zerothread?id=208884

I would suggest M2 DT-05R. They are fairly cheap, sizes are really good and 4 lugs are also available. Hyper Silver and gun metal look killer. Gun metal has the most sizes.http://www.m2-hanbai.com/m2_ne....html

donmeca2020
Car: 2005 lancer evolution and 1993 240sx convertible

very sexy white vert, it by far is on point!! keep up the good work

ishkabibble
Car: 1992 NX2000 hardtop, 1993 NX2000 t-top, 1997 Infiniti I30t

Thanks for posting pics, man. White on white is not my personal style, but I really admire your car. Your rims go perfect with the rest of the car, and you have nice flushness and stance. Nice trunk lock. Just super clean all around.

We have the same light setup (red+clear back, all clear front). I dig it.

GoinTopless240
Car: 1993 Nissan Sil40 Vert & 2008 VW GTI & 2010 Infinity EX35 bought in 2019 (15,000) miles

I love the look of you Vert. See... So what if the everyone said the white on white is 80's,... long live the 80's then.. Nice clean and understated. Just enough pop to catch the eye, but not so much to make someone say "what a ".. I like how clean the underside looks. I hope mine will look that clean someday.... much to be proud of man.. Looks good...

mottabam
Car: 86 300zx N/A, 95 300zx 2+2

Any chance you can email me a picture, I can't see the photos, only the red X that won't open.thanks,Brian

94_240sx

mottabam wrote: Any chance you can email me a picture, I can't see the photos, only the red X that won't open.thanks,Brian
Email sent!! You are one of those who must see it. Hope you like it!!

zenkii
Car: 95 240sx

thats a clean vert you got there, i like them rims what are the measurements!

94_240sx

zenkii wrote: thats a clean vert you got there, i like them rims what are the measurements!
Ish, zenkii, donmeca, Brian, goingtoless... Thanks for the compliments. They are 17x8 +38 with 235/40 tires, but I installed 15mm Ichiba spacers all the way around, so offset is +23. It looks like that's the best I can do with the setup. If I go for 245 tires or 20mm spacers, I need to pull rear fenders which I don't want to do.

ishkabibble

I don't know why you were hesitant to post pics. Your car is nice.

BTW, I took your advice about those "silver" amber bulbs made for clear turn signals. Look and work great!

94_240sx

ishkabibble wrote:I don't know why you were hesitant to post pics. Your car is nice.

BTW, I took your advice about those "silver" amber bulbs made for clear turn signals. Look and work great!
I was going to post pics after the brake upgrade, but it seemed like taking forever to get there. Anyway, I must say pressure is gone now.

Yeah, during daytime, lights look cooler with silver bulbs in them. Actually, front clears are D-Speed half amber/half regular lights unlike eBay clears. Side markers are Uras 180sx ones. Tail, front and side lights have all same pattern when you look at them, so they looks like a set.

whiterps13
Car: white LE hatch

Damn bro, Im extremely impressed. Like others have said, those are the -only- white wheels I have ever liked.

I dont mind the Nismo stickers either, your car can pull 'em off. Again, awesome car.. keep up the good work.

masterteque
Car: 1993 s13 convertible 1993 s13 coupe

Great looking car!!! Mine was originally white and I contemplated for a long time if I should keep it that way....The look of yours is the reason why......Keep up the good work.....

BOOMSHAKALAKA

I still can't get over how clean the underside is...

ishkabibble

topless94 wrote:I still can't get over how clean the underside is...
He should offer that as a service. He could call it "detailing where the sun don't shine".

DeXteR
Car: 14 Titan Pro4X
05 Xterra OR
92 300ZX Slicktop
94 Sentra RS Rally Car

ishkabibble wrote:He should offer that as a service. He could call it "detailing where the sun don't shine".

mottabam
Car: 86 300zx N/A, 95 300zx 2+2

After closely examining the pictures I noticed how subtle and flowing that body kit is, the sides are awesome. The front lip looks especially cool also. Please let me know where this kit is available. Great work.

94_240sx

mottabam wrote: After closely examining the pictures I noticed how subtle and flowing that body kit is, the sides are awesome. The front lip looks especially cool also. Please let me know where this kit is available. Great work.
I'm a huge fan of original factory parts. All pieces are OEM ABS plastic aero parts. Side skirts and rear valences are from JDM Silvia aero version and front lip is 240sx SE lip that you can find on some 240s with chuki bumpers. But you won't see it on verts. I think Nissan didn't put it on cuz vert is slightly lower than others.

You can buy a lip here.http://www.courtesyparts.com/M...FRLIP

You can get silvia aeros from here, but check eBay often.http://www.pandagarage.com/s13a.html

I'm telling you. I was blown away when I installed them. They fit like gloves. No gaps and they line up perfect. I give a lot of credit to Nissan designers whoever come up with those aero pieces. They add a subtle accent to s13 body.

s13_dr0pt0p
Car: 1993 240sx LE Convertible

is the top on your car original? if not, where did you get it from? I need to replace mine.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”