94_240sx vert pics

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Mistyeyes Blue
Car: 1993 240sx LE convertible

94_240sx wrote:Guys! Pics are finally here. This is very first time posting pictures of my car. It's not hardcore or anything. I just wanted to keep it clean, running and make sure everything works w/some mild cosmetic and performance mods. All the repair, maintenance, body works(except painting), installations and details done by me. Got it when she had 92,000 miles and has 140,000 miles as of today. No dings, dents or chips on the body and paint is original. Front and rear bumpers were repainted several years ago due to cracks, peels and stuff. Feel free to ask any questions. I'll add some comments on top of each pic. Enjoy!!!

I dug up this old picture.

Yup! It's low, and I love it that way. Road is pretty good around where I live, so I decided to go low.

Weather was great to take it out for a spin and take some pics.

I need to roll rear fenders.

It looks like Panda. Depressed Panda.

Side shots. IMO, 240 verts are best looking from the side.

Getting some sun.

I wasn't a big fan of stock spoiler, but after I added Silvia rear valences, they look REARLLY good together.

It was warm enough to drop the top.

This turned out to be my favorite picture.

Nothing can beat nice weather and droptop combination. Life is good...

Interior picture. Everything's in like new condition. Can't wait to get rid of auto tranny.

s14 seats and I have original vert floormats in mint condition. They still have tags attached.

Door trim

It's an original engine and I never pulled it out. It's been running strong. Had an air filter inside of engine bay, but moved it out recently. Never seen a pic of black Injen CAI w/extension on other cars. Everyone has polished one.

Came back home and with my wife's 3kgt. We always say it looks like hungry catfish. I'm planning on getting S-Techs for her this Spring. It needs a drop badly.

This is one of my favorite angles to look at.

I'm very proud of this picture.

Some random pics that show process and future plans.

I hope you guys like it.
SWEET... Absolutely To die for!!! I am so jealous... someday mine will look that good. Mine is very clean right now except for a couple of minor details that I plan on having done soon, just aesthetic. I do however have a question, I was under the impression the LE (which mine is) had leather interior (which mine does, dark grey) but I noticed your beauty has the cloth. Can you tell me besides the maplights in the rear view, what the distinction is on the LE vs the SE? The 92 SE I had before this one had the same interior as yours and no maplights. Is their anything else? My 93 I just bought has one key for the door and trunk and another for the ignition, I was thinking someone changed out the ignition, but now I wonder if it was a new design thing. I would appreciate any feedback.

I'm glad to know I am not the only one so insane about hand detailing the engine. :) I would also love to know more about the specs on the factory options, size of engine, etc... I had my 92 for 10 years till the guy killed it...I had this one driven back to Oregon where I am from Minnesota, I almost want to sleep in it. People act as though I am crazy for being so addicted to a car, but I don't think so... glad to have an entire site of addicts here to touch base with. again BEAUTIFUL CAR.....!!!!!!!

94SX_VERT
Car: 1994 240SX

If you run into s15 visors, buy them do this mod for sure. I'm extremely happy with them.
Hey i got the s15 visors and modded them as well, but when i pull the passenger one down it hits the mirror :frown: . Does yours do this too?? And is there a way of fixing this?

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

94SX_VERT wrote:
If you run into s15 visors, buy them do this mod for sure. I'm extremely happy with them.
Hey i got the s15 visors and modded them as well, but when i pull the passenger one down it hits the mirror :frown: . Does yours do this too?? And is there a way of fixing this?
Yes, it's because the room mirror is not in the right position. Remove the metal piece on the windshield and put it in the exact center.

94_240sx
Car: 94_240SX

Mistyeyes Blue wrote: SWEET... Absolutely To die for!!! I am so jealous... someday mine will look that good. Mine is very clean right now except for a couple of minor details that I plan on having done soon, just aesthetic. I do however have a question, I was under the impression the LE (which mine is) had leather interior (which mine does, dark grey) but I noticed your beauty has the cloth. Can you tell me besides the maplights in the rear view, what the distinction is on the LE vs the SE? The 92 SE I had before this one had the same interior as yours and no maplights. Is their anything else? My 93 I just bought has one key for the door and trunk and another for the ignition, I was thinking someone changed out the ignition, but now I wonder if it was a new design thing. I would appreciate any feedback.

I'm glad to know I am not the only one so insane about hand detailing the engine. :) I would also love to know more about the specs on the factory options, size of engine, etc... I had my 92 for 10 years till the guy killed it...I had this one driven back to Oregon where I am from Minnesota, I almost want to sleep in it. People act as though I am crazy for being so addicted to a car, but I don't think so... glad to have an entire site of addicts here to touch base with. again BEAUTIFUL CAR.....!!!!!!!
Thanks. I don't know I think ACS(American Specialty Cars) put different parts based on availability and map light seems one of them. I believe most leather seats were installed at the dealership.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”