Zaino'd the new QX

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
keg97
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2004 Acura TSX

Got the QX just over a month ago and just got a shot to give it the Zaino treatment.

1. Washed the whole truck w/Dawn 2. Clay bar the entire truck3. Wash again with Zaino car wash4. Tried the new Zaino All in One (AIO). Very easy to apply5. Put on a coat of Z-26. Final coat was of the new Zaino Clear Spray.

This was my first time using the new Zaino products- I've always been a Z-2/Z-5 guy. I like them, but I'm interested to see how they hold up over time. Unlike some Zaino addicts, I only have time to polish 2 or 3 times/year.

I also polished all of the chrome and applied wheel wax and the Zaino Clear Spray on the wheels

Final Results:

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Impressive, it clearly worked well! Beautiful pictures!

Blown284
Car: '08 Infiniti QX56, '99 Mustang Cobra

My wife and I purchased same color truck this past Saturday. I am going to try some of my new wax/polishes on it soon LOL.

Looks like you got the front windows (drivers & passengers) tinted to match? looks great.

Cheers, Tim

keg97
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2004 Acura TSX

You'll love it. We've put 8K on the truck since we got it and my wife loves it. It is not my first choice for a vehicle (too big for my tastes), but it definitely does what it is supposed to do very well. We've had no issues with it.

We did tint the front windows to the VA legal limit of 50%- a big improvement. It does not look "gangsta" or silly, but it definitely takes away a good bit of light/heat.

Enjoy the QX!!!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”