Z32 with vk56 swap build

Discuss topics related to the VH41DE, VH45DE, VK45DE, and VK56DE engines.
Nsrt4
Car: 90 300zx
96 s14

Nissan noob here sharing my vk56 swap in a z32

A little back ground on the car and why I'm doing the swap
Beware, my punctuation is not on point. English is my second language.

Last year I found the car in someone's yard without a engine.
Long story short...guy got the engine rebuilt, new paint and custom interior done and it blew up a few days after then filed a lawsuit against whatever shop did the work so it just sat since 2009. I ended up getting the car for $500 due to the fact that it was a rolling shell and ended up throwing a junkyard engine and mating it to the stock auto trans just to daily but the trans wouldn't shift so I just let the car sit. A couple months ago I visited my local junkyard and the had a 2011 Nissan Titan that was totaled, guys wanted 1500 or 1k for the engine so I offered $500, I know-lowball, then a few days later I got the come get the swap call so I did and ended up getting everything enginewise, harness, bcm, nats module, key ring, fuse box, gas pedal, ecu, cluster etc... For the same price

When I was towing the car home

When I got the v6 engine in and car was running

Taking the engine out again

Collins adapter

Trans is a stock z32 5spd for now and will be using a 350z dual drilled flywheel/crank trigger(if it matches the vk pattern)with tt clutch

budgetbeast
Car: 1995 240SX

:cartman:

watching

Krome
Car: 300 ZX Z32

Bump, I'm actually interesting in any follow up. I have a friend who just might got a plug for a Nismo VK56 that used to be used in a Super GT GTR.

Return to “VH45DE / VK45DE / VK56DE Forum”