z32 mechanic in tucson az

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Az32
Car: 300zx TT 1990

Hello,

Im looking for a good shop / mechanic in Tucson Arizona for the z32. I know phoenix has pitstop performance, but don't what to haul my z unless necessary.

just from my research i came up with the following but do know they if they fit the picture, as i have not called yet. Looking for a shop that will know there stuff right off the bat. I don't what to explain to them why i have egr deletes / etc..and they look at me like im crazy.

if all fails im going to phoenix :)

any suggestions are welcome

History on car:
Its a project car and has air leaks + hesitation.
car was just swapped with new engine that i built {Never done a rebuild , but it worked :) }
I deleted a lot of things and just cant get the car to run right. dies on acceleration.

• -BIG TIME Customs & Performance
    -Crown HQ
    -Eden Customs

Thank you

1990 TT z32

620zx
Car: Supercharged 620zx

Unrelated. But I'm in the phx area if you ever get this thing running and hit any meets or cruises. Too bad you aren't closer because we could wrench it on a weekend and probably fix it much cheaper than a shop could.

DCaff300ZX
Car: .
1993 CRP TT- Modified

Suggestions-
First- the FSM has a lot of vacuum/boost related flow charts and tests to determine faults, your most obvious starting point in pinpointing the failure.
Second- find a guy like 620zx in your area or other Z32-knowledgeable guy, who's help can be invaluable like my friend Doug- or call a Z32 shop and ask specific questions (FSM charts, etc.) which you can also ask about here.
Third- Keep trying and don't give up! :dblthumb: I've been on a 6+ year hunt for one problem that today may (or may not!) only finally be confirmed...so keep after it.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”