Z32 DOUBLE DIN BEZEL GROUP BUY NOW UP!

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Blurr
Car: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo JDM Motor Swap

HI Everyone,

"I wasn't sure on where to post this, so Moderators please move accordingly if Its out of place"

Its been a while since I posted on here. Since then I have been slowly progressing with my Z, tuning. etc. Along the way last year, I came across an awesome Fabricator names James Caro. Details on this amazing product is below.

We also have a VERY Limited Group Buy for this sought after item on Facebook.

Here is a HD photo of the Bezel installed.

Interested buyers can get in on the group buy simply by attending the event. Please only attend the event if you intend to buy!

Payment, and details are via the invite.

"ZThirtyTwo, a new business in the Z32/300ZX community, is proud to announce the official group buy for the Z32 Double DIN Radio Bezel. We first created this radio bezel five years ago as a one-off custom part and in February of 2012 a prototype was built for production. This is the first of many high-quality, factory-fit parts that ZThirtyTwo will be producing in the near future for the Z32/300ZX community.

This unique part is a full replacement radio bezel made from durable plastic that is cast as a completely new part, not a modified version of the original. It will install easily into any 1990-1996 LHD Nissan 300ZX. The original vent assembly, clock, and mounting clips simply need to be transferred from your original radio bezel to the new one. Included are the necessary radio mounting brackets that will fit any aftermarket double DIN radio and detailed instructions that will help walk you through the installation process step by step. Our double DIN radio bezel is designed to fit all aftermarket double DIN radios with no need to cut or trim the bezel or the dash of your car.

This special introductory group buy will be limited to just 25 bezels at $235 per unit. Shipping to the 48 connected States is $15. First come, first serve. Once the 25 bezels are sold this special pricing will no longer be offered. Following the group buy, the ZThirtyTwo bezel will be available through our online store for a retail price of $300 per unit plus shipping".

ZThirtyTwo would like to thank David Lewis for his assistance and input in organizing this group buy.

Secure your place in line by ATTENDING this event posting. Attendee's will be notified on how and where to send payments.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2024470 ... 293192163/
Last edited by Blurr on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

300ZXttZMAN
Car: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo 5 spd pearl white.

My Daily: 2008 Frontier NISMO package, 4x4 Crew Cab.

Good to go. :bigthumb:

Blurr

Thank you!

Link is fixed. Sill more left if anyone wants one, better hurry!

BigTDogg (MA)
Car: 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo

Do want, but don't need :/

The product looks awesome though, great work Dave for getting the word out, and ZThrityTwo for a clean custom piece.

dbglobal
Car: 1990 300zx 2+2

How can you buy if you can not attend event??

fabbio25
Car: 2014 Evo MR
1990 Z32 TT

Nice product but $235.00 is a little steep for me for a piece of plastic.

Muhib
Car: 04 Nissan Maxima SE 6MT Elite Package
90 Nissan Pearl Yellow 300ZX TT

I dont have FB nor would I be able to make it to the event. Shipping/Paypal? Where is the event taking place anyway?

EDIT: NVM just read the details about shipping....is there shipping to Canada?

Blurr

Hello Muhib, dbglobal,

For everyone who does not have facebook or cannot adttend the event. I will provide everyone with a paypal link to send payments.

Interested parties please let me know via email if if you would like one.

My email is [email protected]

Just a reminder, the sale for the limited quantity of 25 is 235.00. Once 25 are gone,retail price will be higher.

I suggest getting one now a.s.a.p.

FACT: These units back then, when sold retailed for over $500.00.

Muhib

would I be able to return the car back to stock? I have the BOSE unit there too. What I mean is do I need to cut anything to put this bezel in?

dbglobal
Car: 1990 300zx 2+2

Question,

Is the bezel the whole unit, including the vents? or just the insert for the double bin?

Do you have a photo, without the radio in the bezel?

Where do we send paypal payment to?

Thanks,

Dave

Blurr

Yes you will be able to return the car back to stock.

The bezel will fit any double din unit, 5-7 with no modification at all.

This is a completely new built unit. Not just an insert for your existing bezel. all thats needed is simply swapping over your vents, and clips to this new piece.

You do not need to cut anything to put this unit in. Everything needed is included.

Here is the unit without it installed.

TTkickedin
Car: 1991 Nissan 300zx TT 5 speed, t-tops, < currently in intensive care unit!
2011 MBTA BUS

235? :lolling:

Sorry but, please PM me how exactly you figure a price like that w/o going over a 75% markup.

Props for the custom work... but damn, the price is a slap in the face.

Blurr

Muhib wrote:is there shipping to Canada?
Yes we can ship to Canada also Muhib. Cost will be 30 to ship.

BigTDogg (MA)
Car: 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo

No more comments about the price. Price comments will be deleted. If you think you can make a product of equal quality and bring it to market for less, feel free. The OEM single DIN bezel costs $130, so how is $235 so ridiculous?

BTW, you're not actually attending an event in person. It's just a Facebook event.

Muhib

hmm now I need to plan which DD to pick up for Z. I have Avic-x920BT in the Accord and I love it. Most likely, it will be another Pioneer unit....

Blurr

Thank you BigTDogg.

Muhib, If you would like me to secure a place for you for the group buy, please let me know. Id like to secure you one if you like.

Real quick so everyone knows. the DIN size is universal. EVERY Din unit is the same dimensions, so there is no question on fit. If you are not happy with the Bezel, you may send it back for a FULL REFUND.

Also, I haven't put this up on very many forums, Nico being one of the first Z forums I signed up on when I got my Z I thought I would start here. Over the years I have read from others that this was on their wishlist, and really happy I could help get this out to the general public.

TTkickedin, I stand behind the price of this Bezel. I've searched for this unit even before I purchased my Z, and finding someone who makes a double din unit that is not fabricated from the stock OEM, was not easy. Z32-Zone retailed the unit for $524.00 per bezel before discontinuing. The other problem being it was offered only in RHD only. I think the selling price is more than reasonable for newly fabricated unit, especially since its ABS.

Those who don't agree, your entitled to your opinions.

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

Eli, though the price may seem egregious for a "piece of plastic" the money that goes into creating the mold and the cost of the process itself is very high so I guarantee you that the price is set to let the creator likely break even or maybe make 10% on each piece after selling all 25. I looked into molding plastics and polymers and the materials themselves are fairly inexpensive its what is required in the process thats the killer, if it wasn't everyone would be doing it instead of using fiberglass.

TTkickedin
Car: 1991 Nissan 300zx TT 5 speed, t-tops, < currently in intensive care unit!
2011 MBTA BUS

More power to y'all.

Is this an Injection molded part?

Muhib

please save me a spot for this group buy. When is the money due? $265 USD, correct?

Blurr

I beleive so TT.

I'll check with the fabricator, I do believe it is.

I am amazed with the quality and finish of this bezel though. most of the ones I have come across are good, but have an glare/angle issue when installed. With this bezel its non existent since you can angle it to your liking and also, everything changes over from your original bezel to this one. I do hope that those who pick the item up, will showcase it so theres a buzz.

Muhib

Blurr wrote:I beleive so TT.

I'll check with the fabricator, I do believe it is.

I am amazed with the quality and finish of this bezel though. most of the ones I have come across are good, but have an glare/angle issue when installed. With this bezel its non existent since you can angle it to your liking and also, everything changes over from your original bezel to this one. I do hope that those who pick the item up, will showcase it so theres a buzz.
Hmm how do you change the angle to your liking? I like this feature.

Blurr

Muhib wrote:please save me a spot for this group buy. When is the money due? $265 USD, correct?
Muhib, Once I hit 25 buys, I will provide the paypal address to everyone to send their payment. I think right now, we currently are at 15 or so. Thank you for confirming a spot and for your future purchase!

I just want to guarantee everyone who wants one gets one. :)

Blurr

Muhib wrote:Hmm how do you change the angle to your liking? I like this feature.
The bezel is fixed, but your angle can be changed via your double din unit. 99% of the units out there have a way you can change the angle.

vg1134
Car: 1990 tt swap

very nice. wish I had the funds for this, but other pressing maintenance is needed right now.

Blurr

Everyone,

Just a quick update. We only have 6 or so units still remaining. if anyone is thinking of picking one up, please get them now! These will ship next week!

MidLifeZ (DFW)
Car: 1990 300ZX TT

Blurr wrote:Everyone,

Just a quick update. We only have 6 or so units still remaining. if anyone is thinking of picking one up, please get them now! These will ship next week!
Already posted on FB, please send me an invoice! Dont want to miss out on this! email me at

[email protected]

THANKS!

Blurr

Thank you MidlifeZ!

I did get your message last night, I have you down. I didnt get to send the invoice last night. Ill do it right now!

Thank you for your order!

Muhib

pmed back

Muhib

From the pic below, is it easy to remove the BOSE amp thingy? No cutting required, I hope?

Blurr

Muhib wrote:From the pic below, is it easy to remove the BOSE amp thingy? No cutting required, I hope?

Correct Muhib. No cutting needed.

The Speaker is held down by bolts behind the bezel, when you remove the bezel, you remove the speaker as well. All thats needed is to use the existing mounting holes to mount the deck.

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”