z31 turbo in ka24de

Your premier source for information on the Turbo KA: KA24E-T and KA24DE-T (KA with aftermarket turbo kit)!
cesar khabbaz
Car: racing

thank to all of you guys,jester,scuba-sean, and tony starks for the inputs. i aready have the z31 turbo. and it is in good shape.need the right manifold. as i have seen the jgtools manifold kit can be installed as disired,by moooving the flange to the top or bottom. i will call rev hard for their manifold.i have seen one time on one of the forums a place who makes manifolds flanges and turbo flanges, any help please thankxxx

scuba_sean
Car: snowboarding, sailing

hey, make (or get made), the flange to mount to your engine, and the one to mount to the turbo, and most exhaust places will do up the tubes for ya. also, how much did you pay for the turbo? what year is it off of? ect...

Tony Starks

If you go to 240sx.org,once there go to club links,then member's pages,then click 1995, you'll be able to find a link there to a guy named Chris May.On the right of the page you'll be able to scroll down and see a link to a custom manifold w/ a T3 flange.This guy is out of Atl,GA that makes custom steel turbo manifolds and everyone here that I know of that has his product says it's the best you can get.

Only problem is,this guy won't make them one at a time.So if you put in an order it won't get made until there are 10 orders all together.So unless you got some friends looking for a very good quality cast iron KA turbo manifold,you're gonna have to be very patient with this guy.BUT from what I hear it's worth it.

Tony Starks

scuba_sean wrote:hey, make (or get made), the flange to mount to your engine, and the one to mount to the turbo, and most exhaust places will do up the tubes for ya.

Or you could do this.It's probably the less expensive route.BUT I'd jet coat it or ceramic coat it if I did this.

SSDwellah
Car: '90 Z32 Coupe w/ VH45DE + 5-speed (FOR SALE)
'06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT
'08 Frontier 4x4 SE KC

Tony Starks wrote:If you go to 240sx.org,once there go to club links,then member's pages,then click 1995, you'll be able to find a link there to a guy named Chris May.On the right of the page you'll be able to scroll down and see a link to a custom manifold w/ a T3 flange.This guy is out of Atl,GA that makes custom steel turbo manifolds and everyone here that I know of that has his product says it's the best you can get.

I'm not saying he won't make it, but as far as I know the offer is only for KA24DE manifolds... unless you mean just the turbo from a z31... doh I'm an idiot I thought you meant that you had a VG30ET engine. Sorry bud, anyway the links are here:

Chris May's 240sx Website (the manifold is on the lefthand frame) Rev-Hard Manifolds

Return to “KA24ET / KA24DET Forum”