Z31 ecu question

A home for 1983–1989 300ZX owners!
winez31
Car: 1993 s13 ka24de

yeah i used to have a t1 now i ride a stndart 250s,but i miss my barcode

AZ-ZBum
Car: 05 Murano, 84 Z31 AE, 88 Z31 Vert

winez31 wrote:i'll admit that iom wrong i read the post wrong i thought it was the same year na as the turbo motor my mistake. but still as far as the mom thing this was posted by az:You can ask your mom. I'm not small.I tore your mommy a new one.

hahahahaha.

Time to ask Greg for mod rites just so I can delete this lame *** thread.

Oh... Hitman....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Z31 RegistryZ32 RegistryI'm not really an ***. I just play one on the internet.
Dumb****. Just another case of you not being smart enough to read. How about you read who was quoted. Oh yeah! It WASN'T YOU!zer...age=5

Nice job retard.

Incidently, you have no credibility on this site. Your posts make it appear as if you need more help than you can give. So any claims made by you (i.e. you've done an engine swap) will need to be substantiated with pictures.

winez31

still doesnt change the fact your 35 and make fun of kids moms who are dead you dumb **** o and i hope i see you or your car on the street some day and we will have a nice talk.

barcode
Car: 2003 350Z Track (totaled)

i love my barcode, but i want the new version, its so much lighter then mine lol.

back to the subject tho, i pulled the whole ECU harnes out of the 84, it seems like the only cut wires are from the injectors, bgut i need a working 84 FSM to be sure of it, and every single one i down load the only page i need is messed up.

winez31

yah taj had a titanium barcode id kill for that frame. oh yeah and i have come up with steps to be like az zbum. step 1 masterbate to your haynes every night. step 2 find the biggest stick you can find. step three shove it up your ***. step 4 devide you actual age by 4 then act that age. step 5 search the same threads over and over and over and complain about the same ones. step six know about only one car and brag, but no nothing about any other car. those are the six steps to being az-zbum. you wouldnt happen to live on 36th ave. by the way

AZ-ZBum

winez31 wrote:still doesnt change the fact your 35 and make fun of kids moms who are dead you dumb **** o and i hope i see you or your car on the street some day and we will have a nice talk.
You wouldn't do ****. Do you know how many little stupid punks have said the same sort of **** to me? Do you know how many opportunities they've had to come out to an event and live up to their threats? Do you know how many have actually done anything?

And if you did actually come up to me, I'd just look at you and laugh. Don't try to be a hard ***. It doesn't work for you.

And once again, you can't even read. The post was directed at "79`280ZX". "lilskyline240" was the one getting all butt hurt about it.

God DAMN you are stupid. It really is like arguing with the retarded.

AZ-ZBum

winez31 wrote:yah taj had a titanium barcode id kill for that frame. oh yeah and i have come up with steps to be like az zbum. step 1 masterbate to your haynes every night. step 2 find the biggest stick you can find. step three shove it up your ***. step 4 devide you actual age by 4 then act that age. step 5 search the same threads over and over and over and complain about the same ones. step six know about only one car and brag, but no nothing about any other car. those are the six steps to being az-zbum. you wouldnt happen to live on 36th ave. by the way
The more bull**** you post up, the more people are laughing at you. Especially when you spell about as well as a 4th grader.

winez31

thats all you can come up with your slacking ahahhahahahahhahah

AZ-ZBum

winez31 wrote:thats all you can come up with your slacking ahahhahahahahhahah
Nah. I think I've ripped on you enough where you still have a ton of catching up to do. And the worst part of it? Everything I've posted is true. While everything you've posted is completely fabricated.

winez31

i dont need to waste my time arguing with you. the only reason people talk to you is because you know about z31's. you prolly had no friends in highschool. and no that you have some money your trying to relive your child hood. i just think this is your way of getting back at the people who treated you like **** your whole life. you will prolly never get a girlfriend or get married, and if you do it will probaly be due to pitty on the womens part. so i wish you the best of luck on your big man complex, and i hope it makes your life worth living.

AZ-ZBum

winez31 wrote:i dont need to waste my time arguing with you. the only reason people talk to you is because you know about z31's. you prolly had no friends in highschool. and no that you have some money your trying to relive your child hood. i just think this is your way of getting back at the people who treated you like **** your whole life. you will prolly never get a girlfriend or get married, and if you do it will probaly be due to pitty on the womens part. so i wish you the best of luck on your big man complex, and i hope it makes your life worth living.
Is this another personal attack on my character? One of which you know nothing about? That's easy to make ***-U-mptions from the other side of a keyboard. ***-U-mptions based on pure fiction. Once again, you don't have a clue, and you're talking out your ***. Don't worry about it. I know better.

For the record, a lot of my friends don't know a whole lot about cars. And very few people I actually talk to would know what a Z31 is.

And for someone who doesn't want to spend any time arguing, you sure are doing a lot of it.

evildky
Car: 71 240ZT, 87 300ZXN/A-T, 06 350Z GT, Tundra TRD RW

ugh, arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympic's, even if you win, your still retarded

...locked

Return to “300ZX (Z31) Forum”