Z Club of Houston

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
Robert_K
Car: '03 Nissan 350Z JWT TT

The ZCoH meeting last night was finally a successful one. Nominations for officers have been selected and hopefully next month we'll have them set in stone. I really encourage my fellow Z owners to come out for a couple meetings and give the club the opportunity.

Nominations are for four positions;

President: Robert O'BrienVice Preident: Ira FosterTreasure: (open)Secretary: Bryant (I apologize I forgot your last name)

Bryant will have an e-mail sent out to current club members for a "yay" or "nay" shortly. The official announcement will be at next month's meeting on; March 16th, dinner at 6:30pm Meeting starts 7:00pm.__________________

Robert_K

Robert_K

Meeting tomorrow night! 6:30p Dinner, 7:00p Meeting starts! Join us!

Robert_K

This past's Tuesday monthly meeting was another successful one. Two or three new members joined the club. We discuss the clubs by-laws as this was my first concern. Without having by-laws to help regulate and help organize the club we don't have order. Hopefully we get some order and help the ZCoH become a GREAT place for all those interesting in the Datsun/Nissan Z.

Ira, Bryant & myself accepted the positions that we were elected to. And TP accepted the position of Treasure. Current members keep an eye out for e-mail from Bryant with the meeting's minuets and upcoming events!

Please join us next month; April 20th 6:30p Dinner & 7:00p Meeting!

Robert_K

ZCoH Facebook page has been updated with some events coming up. And don't forget; membership meetings will be held the third Tuesday of each Month at 7PM at Hickory Hollow, 101 Heights Blvd., Houston, Texas, corner of Center and Heights Blvd.

Return to “Southwest Region”