your FX opinions wanted

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
newFX gal

Hi all,I am close to closing a deal on either an FX 35 or 45. I would honestly like to know your thoughts on these vehicles.The look is outrageous, but I want to make sure you all have been satisified.

Also, what type of maintenance have you experienced, routine or otherwise.Thanks a bunch!

NISTECH

go through some of the posts here in this forum. most of the reviews given are positive on it. Any problems they initially posted seemed to have had a positive outcome in the end. Go through them and see for yourself the praise of their vehicles.

Welcome to nico...:D

Omahafx
Car: any outdoor activities, cars, reading

Buy it, you will love it. Most fun vehicle I have ever driven........great sound system too - get the upgraded Bose w/11 speakers.

Salsa
Car: Dance

Did you get the car yet? I got mine a few months ago and I'm very happy. The negatives are the lack of integrated cell phone, limited visibility, awkward rear seat entry and exit, stiff ride, and noise. The way the car looks and drives more than makes up for it. I love it.

newFX gal

Have you all found this as a requirement for the FX's?Am still tossing around the purchase of one.

How well do you think this style will hold it's Infiniti value?

:thinker

laudjo
Car: Boating/sailing/working out

I have had an FX for three months and love it except for the tire noise that is gnerated by the wider tires into the passenger compartment. It can be annoying on long trips, otherwise it is a great car to drive and hopefully it will hold its value.

Return to “Murano Forum”