You've got a forum mod - Welcome Dave (dividedhighw).

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

Dave (dividedhighw) has been asked to become the EX forum moderator. Dave's duties will be to assist you in answering any question(s) that come up, moderating the forum, welcoming new members and helping the forum grow as the #1 EX forum on the net. If you have needs, suggestions or comments you are always free to post them here, or email Dave, (or any Nico mod/admin) and we'll do all we can to help you.

We also have an article staff here at Nico that is constantly searching and creating articles for all Nissan/Infiniti matters. You'll see an article section it you scroll down the main forum listing page. You may wish to take a glance at that some time.

Dave has been on a vacation for the last week and should be back tomorrow. It's about time you guts and gals got a moderator with EXperience!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Welcome Dave

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Welcome to the staff Dave! Glad to have you here as a fellow mod, especially one that owns an EX35. Members of the EX35 forum will surely be well taken care of!

dividedhighw
Car: 2008 EX35 AWD (Technology Pkg)

Thanks so much for the introduction and welcome, guys!!

I'll visit the forum every day as I have been (unless I'm at the cottage without Internet access), so looking forward to continued sharing of information, opinions and banter with all of you awesome EX owners!!

If there's anything I can do to support you or pass along to the other knowledgeable Nico mods, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,David

majorloser
Car: Infiniti EX35 AWD Journey

dividedhighw wrote:Thanks so much for the introduction and welcome, guys!!

I'll visit the forum every day as I have been (unless I'm at the cottage without Internet access), so looking forward to continued sharing of information, opinions and banter with all of you awesome EX owners!!

If there's anything I can do to support you or pass along to the other knowledgeable Nico mods, don't hesitate to ask!

Cheers,David
It just means you have to buy a new one every year to stay current

Barry Zack

Dave,

You might want to correct the Specs. on the Home Page, showing the Wheel Base as 110" not 112" .

Zack

dividedhighw

majorloser wrote:It just means you have to buy a new one every year to stay current
Absolutely!!! (Er, if I give you her email, will you convince my wife ... please?!!)

dividedhighw

Barry Zack wrote:Dave,

You might want to correct the Specs. on the Home Page, showing the Wheel Base as 110" not 112" .

Zack
Good point - yes, that should be changed. This is even wrong in the EX Owner's Manual ... when I measured mine it was 110.2" (2800 mm).

(Actually, the Spec page has a few other inaccuracies as well.)

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”