You know you're a ricer if...

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
#1 Sailor Scout
Car: 2007 Honda Civic LX
Infiniti J30 fan

• You put an oversized wing on the trunk lid of your stock or slightly modified car (especially if it is FWD)• You have a 3 inch or larger muffler attatched to your 2 inch or smaller stock exhaust• You have a short-ram intake system (or an attatched cone filter to your stock system) & you swear up & down that it’s a “cold-air” intake• You believe that the louder your fart can exhaust is, the more horsepower your motor is making• You have false decals on your car (i.e. a Nissan Maxima labled “GT-R”, a Honda Civic labeled as a “SiR”)• You have a “Turbo” decal on your car when the engine is not turbocharged• You have a fake intercooler tacked onto the front of your car when the engine is not turbocharged• You have ugly, knock-off Altezza style taillights on your car• You have subs & amps in your trunk, but no Dynamat• You have a manual shift knob on an automatic shifter• Your car is overloaded with neons, inside & out• You read Super Street mags• You think that all Japanese cars are “JDM” when most of them are jointly made in America & elsewhere, therefore making them “USDM”• You believe that those “Tornado Gas Savers” really increase your horsepower• Your car is primer, but you tell others that it’s “carbon fiber”• You put those cheesy-looking air ducts on the side of a car that’s not a Buick• You can’t beat the same car you’re driving & the other car is stock• You use knock-off products to “modify” your car• You have hood scoops on your car even though it’s running N/A (naturally aspirated)• You have 2 or more gauges in your car that “replace” the ones that still work (i.e. running both your stock coolant gauge & an aftermarket coolant gauge)

If I forgot any, either I’ll edit this post &/or you can add onto it.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

This has been sooooo beat to death in recent years, I'm locking it for general purpose.

Return to “Others”