yooo

A forum for the legendary Nissan Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4.
suburban-noise

what up.. im new to this board as i have just picked up a 99 infiniti qx4.. kinda dissapointed to be the only post in the qx4 section, but someone has to start it.. any other forums for us qx4ers? lemme know.. thanks

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Don't know about any QX/Pathfinder boards --- need more of them on here. But I'm mostly here for the 240 info and entertainment.

Peace

boMex

I think you should get some NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for your ride dude :D

suburban-noise

n u should drop a sr20det :O)

InfiniteX
Car: cars

suburban-noise....Dont worry...you are not alone ^^I am a QX4 owner too...~~::ylsuper :ylsuper

So ??any goodies for your QX4??:)

suburban-noise

woo :D ive only had her about 2 weeks, but i picked up some clear corners, k&n filter, tinted windows, installed sweet *** alarm.. but im a stereo guy.. deisned a sick *** show install that will begin this weekend.. making custom door panels for some crazy mb quart components in front n back.. box for 4 12s is finished, jus need to cover it in vinyl.. i will post pics when she's ready.. if any of yall need any audio help, hit me up..

InfiniteX

I've had mine for a year now.....so far it's stock but I orded Stillen intake which should be here by tomorrow. I am planning to get new exaust, and new sets of wheels. Also bought some neon lights to install.. but installing winshield wahser light is really pain in the a$$...it's really hard to get the old ones out.....:angryfire :uzi :aug2:flamer:shocked

suburban-noise

awww dont put those on ur q, those washer nozzles are horrible..

InfiniteX

really...ok...I havent...~...but why??How about that GT-RBadge question??

suburban-noise

theyre horrible n will downgrade ur q, na, keep her clean n beautiful.. where did u get the intake from?

InfiniteX

Stillen... I havent got it yet....but I heard some nice things about it...

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

InfiniteX u disapoint me... if u wanna rice.. get a honda :) then u can load it up with neon and such...

infinitiqx4

So you got a stereo? How about you post some pictures? you can see mine at

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/qx498

so many icons btw :toilet

Domeskilla

I know my way around a stereo also. I owned a 99 QX4 for 3 months. She was rolled. :( May i ask why you have mids in the cargo area? do you sit back there? The bass waves cover the highs up before they hit you.. That was a waste IMO. Nice choice to go with JL.. but i dont like the RF amps.. but they'regood for their price. Nice QX4 over all.. Couple lil suggestions. Lose the 20 neon switches.. wire them up to one and then flush mount it into the console.. the bass knob.. why not mount it out of view also? I like clean and sleek.. You can't rice a QX4 out.. Rice is the most annoying word i have heard.. Not just honda's are rice.. not all of them are. That orange supra was rice on fnf. Rice is UGLY body kits with front bumpers that you can have a picnic on.. wings that look like you stole them from boeing. Tezza tails, everyone claims FnF made those popular.. uhhhhh.. not many cars had them.. maybe 1-2 cars and they were cars on the street during the first race. The main cars didn't have Tezza tails. For those who DONT know.. That Lightning.. comes stock with Tezza tails.

As you see the FnF2 pics.. Their is a riced 240 in it. After that movie hits theaters.. Nissan owners can't say.. "want rice.. go get a honda"

Sry for the rant.. i'm really easy going.. just so ****ing sick and tired of the word 'rice' being used. Its really bad on the honda boards.. its sad.. ppl with show cars are flamed..

infinitiqx4

Domeskilla- most of your comments or questions are answered in the captions at http://www.sounddomain.com/id/qx498 , but I'll repeat myself.

-The mids in the cargo area are for entertaining only. There are switches to turn them off. They are not on for normal listening. In fact, the rears are also usually turned off via the Premier Digital Sound Processor when there are no rear passengers so that the sound field stays correct for the front passengers (speakers are delayed for time alignment).

-There are not 20 neon switches. There is one neon switch. Another controls the KC flood lights. Some are prewired for the computer install I'm working on now. Some are there to quickly kill power to less-than-legal things like the radar detector and front LCD that is coming with the computer install.

-The switches and bass knob are under the driver's dash. They are not visible to passengers.

How the h is this rice? I don't understand your rant.

Domeskilla

I said its NOT rice.. someone up the thread called all that neon and whatnot rice and told you to buy a honda if you want to rice it. I didn't read the captions, just glanced. I keep forgetting lil **** like radar detector is illegal in some states. Computer install? niiiiiiice. :)

infinitiqx4

nah, somebody told infinite x to buy a honda, not me. if somebody told me i was ricing i'd :bash them.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Hey guys be nice to our QX4 guys, we dont have a lot of them.The 240SXers on the other hand are a dime a dozen..;)

Fred...

QX4MIkey
Car: car audio , web design

yeah..im new here too...QX4 owner..matter of fact..i have 2 of em! a 2000 and 2002...cool cars!:icesangel

PowerPuff
Car: German cars, sports, music, movies

Hey guys...just sayin hi, I just registered on this board. Bought the QX4 back in Sept. and I'm honestly kinda tired of hanging with my VW boys so much so figured I'd try to get to know some locals that're into Nissan/Infiniti. First riceburner I've owned...nothin special but I sure like it, it's bone stock (kinda weird to think about modding a lux. SUV anyway) but my Jetta is far from...

Sante3

is it possible to get a stock navigation system for a 97 qx4?

PalmerWMD

oo good question let me see if I can get the answer from one of our factory reps gimme a couple of days.

Fred...:)

QX4MIkey
Car: car audio , web design

HOw hard is it to change the Factory Alternator on these things? or better yet, Just the Factory Alternator Wiring?

Mike

99QX4
Car: '07 G35, '05 FX35

Hello, i am new here and i posted one thread about clear corners for my 99 QX4. I haven't had any luck finding them and i noticed that suburban-noise said that he picked up some for his 99 QX4. I dunno if he is still looking at this but i would really like to know where you got those from. I've been going nuts over here trying to order them from Japanese web sites that I can't even read! If you can help me out I would appreciate it.

PalmerWMD

If you doesnt answer you in a timely fashion try to email him via our NICO email efature (if he doest have it disabled).You can click on his screename to see his profile and there is an email link.

Fred...:)

99QX4
Car: '07 G35, '05 FX35

I already tried e-mailing him a few weeks ago but either it didn't go through or he didn't see it. I noticed that he had picked up clear corners for his car and I was hoping that he could tell me where he got them from. I have been having a hard time trying to get in touch with him. I am so frustrated looking for these clear corners I was hoping somebody would have an answer. But so far you have all been helpful. :)

Return to “Nissan Pathfinder Forum / Infiniti QX4 Forum”