Yet another install question for Dauntless

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
aulden3

Any difference in your rates for 89-90 S13 compared to 91-94 S13? Figure there is a little more to do on them then on the DOHC cars....Also any change in labor cost if engine(KA) is already been pulled? Any other parts we may need to find and bring along(figure Tach and powersteering lines)? May just be interested in buying the package to do on my own:)

Daunttless

Install rates are the same, if you have to need other components they may be a surcharge on them, not sure yet. It would be easier to bring your own stuff, or give us warning to source it for you. The installation fee won't be changed, even if theres no engine in the car, sorry! You are more than welcome to do the swap yourself, I won't stop you. : )

aulden3

Thx:) Just trying to get an idea of what I need....maybe 2 S13s we'll need done but sadly both are SOHC cars so we'll be searching for the stuff we need...will be in touch:)

Thx again:)

Daunttless

Yeah, I don't know if I"ll be sourcing it or not, it depends on the individual needs of the customer, I mean, if they don't want power steering or AC then whats the point of sourcing everything, you know? : )

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”