Y33 Tie Rods

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
fgy33AE97ek
Car: 2000 Infiniti Q45 Anniversary Edition

What’s up guys! Just slammed my Anniversary Edition with BC Coils and discovered a tie rod on its way out... What are my options for replacement parts? I’ve read lots about S13/14 compatibility throughout the suspension, but don’t want to mistakenly buy the one part that DOESNT work... adjustables are cool, but if I’ve gotta special order Moog OEM replacement cuz it my ONLY option, I’m willing to do that... lemme kno!

Ludeaem
Car: 2000 Infiniti Q45 AE

Dude, just go to rockauto.com

fgy33AE97ek

Thanks for the advice Lude, but Rock Auto is a last ditch option when all others are considered... Our Q’s deserve better than cheap Chinese knockoffs... it’s a regular go to for my winter beater Civic with 250k, but I’ve got too much respect for my Infiniti to just default to Rock Auto...

BTW, I’ve got BC Coils, ISC S14 rear toe arms, Megan S14 tension rods, EBC Stage 4 brakes, 5 different sets of riiiims from OEM 17s to 20x10 chrome....

Needless to say, I’m lookin for alil more input than “dude, jus go to Rock...” No disrespect intended...

Ludeaem
Car: 2000 Infiniti Q45 AE

Then use the internet and serach if you're so resourceful

fgy33AE97ek

WOW, are you havin a bad day? I’m here on a forum for help, I’ve researched to th best of my ability. I’ve even used YOUR threads to make educated decisions, WHICH IS WHY WE’RE ALL HERE. I’ve laid out the parts I’ve installed on my car, which shows I’m willing to utilize th reasearch I’ve done. And you come with a generic initial answer of Rock Auto, followed by a passive aggressive, condescending answer, basically telling me off? In this circumstance, I’d have to say thanks for the lack of productive input. Maybe you should switch to decaf... :gotme

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”