XM Radio

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ntwrkd

I test drove a Rogue recently and will be buying one as soon as I sell my 2 vehicles. Has anyone used the XM radio yet? I didn't see any obvious way to access it on the radio controls. I'm sure it's integrated into the BOSE. Is it a "source" switch?

amr40509

ntwrkd wrote:I test drove a Rogue recently and will be buying one as soon as I sell my 2 vehicles. Has anyone used the XM radio yet? I didn't see any obvious way to access it on the radio controls. I'm sure it's integrated into the BOSE. Is it a "source" switch?
You press the "Radio" button. It will switch from FM/AM/XM using that button.

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

Pressing the radio button cycles thru FM-AM-XM. You have A-B-C presets 6 each selection can be a different source for example A1 XM 46, A2 FM 92.9 etc..BOSE system and XM is the best radio I have experienced.

ntwrkd

Thanks for the speedy response people!

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

Once you buy your Rogue your dealer will call XM and activate your radio. The 1'st 3 months is free and by then you'll be hooked. Great system I love mine.

poconosmama

We get just about no am/fm service where we are and have had XM for a few years now. I dont know if I could live without it at this point!

intoranat
Car: Nissan Rogue '08

All Rogue comes with the XM 3 months trial?I dont remember my sale rep saying anything about that... hmm I guess I need to call them up and ask.

jlsatt00

I am pretty sure XM comes if you get the premium package.

Ticmxman
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD Gotham Gray

jlsatt00 wrote:I am pretty sure XM comes if you get the premium package.
Yes it does and it says so on the window sticker. For info on XM check: http://www.xmfan.com/

intoranat
Car: Nissan Rogue '08

Ah, my sale rep didnt even mention anything about it... but it does work =) Thanks. I never had XM before, and I'm starting to like it alot.

Return to “Rogue Forum”