XM Channel Guide

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
zig69
Car: M37

I have a quick question regarding the XM radio in my 2013 M37. When I'm driving & listening to XM, I can select Menu>Categories, then select a type of music. On all of my other XM radios this action will pull up a list of all channels in that category and what is playing on them. In my M37 it just tunes to either the 1st preset or the 1st channel in that category. It’s very annoying for sports because all of the games are on channels 200 and above and I want to find a specific game, and you can't direct dial a station while the car is in motion.

Anyone find a way to fix this issue? I really miss the channel listing.

Brian

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Encountered this yesterday looking for the Jets game. Had to scroll from 200 to 225. Found no other way.

zig69
Car: M37

Its what I figured, something my $50 dollar XM radio could do this car can't.

Larz
Car: 2019 Q70-L RWD

I am a subscriber and contacted XM directly. I had to go through a few peeps to get to someone who actually understood what we are all trying to do. The result is that the guides, searching info, etc are all being transmitted to our factory installed tuners ... BUT we cannot access the info due to limited functionality of the Infiniti factory radio design.
I keep one of those plastic channel guids in my console in the event I want to find a specific channel, but otherwise, I have 12 presets for XM [source A and source B] and 6 presets for FM [source C] to allow me to access the channels I normally listen to.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”