Xenon Headlights NE1?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
rogueagent08
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL

i've check the 2 closest dealerships by my house to see if they can order the factory xenon headlights that you can get on the AWD SL versions. the dealers keep telling me there is no part number for them b/c the vehicle is so new??? does anyone have these on their AWD? does anyone have the part number? help me, i really want these.

Thanks,Mark

rogueagent08
Car: '08 Nissan Rogue SL

so of all the rogue's sold so far, there is not a single person that has the xenon headlight option?

is there atleast someone on the forum that works in the parts dept of a nissan dealership that could give some insite to this?

phantom of the opera
Car: 2008 Venom Red

All of us who have AWD with Xenon headlights have the same information in the manual that you have, 8-25 gives bulb specs for replacement. You of course cannot swap out bulbs, you need a whole new assembly. That is not in the manual.

http://www.nissanusa.com/pdf/t...e.pdf

Rogue Man
Car: 06 Civic EX Coupe FG1

I plan on doing a retro fit pretty soon when i get my Rouge,going with FX projectors. The Stock lights are very bright the way they are too.

EliteRoguer

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone's new years was great!

As far as xenon goes, I recently purchased my Rogue S with no options except cruise control, lol.

I am planning to put in my own xenon lights. I'll keep you guys updated. My friend carries all HID kits and can offer me a xenon package for my rogue for around $375 installed with a warranty.

My friend with a brand new 07 TL (which has a factory xenon package in the headlights) just got a matching Xenon fog setup installed by him, and they look pretty awesome.

But does this seem like a good deal for my Rogue???? He mentioned that if I have other people interested the price will go down considerably, not just for Rogues, so I'm going to try and convince my cousin to get them for his new civic too lol.

-J

rogueish
Car: 2008 Rogue SL

Does he have a website or something so we can possibly order from him?

EliteRoguer

not sure if he as a website, but his email addy is:

[email protected].

Just put HID Kit in the subject line, he's around the North Jersey area.

Please PM me if you need additional info. I would love to get more people going in on this, so that maybe all of us can get a pretty good price.

-Jay

BrianV
Car: 07 G35S 6MT, 02 MDX-T AWD

EliteRoguer wrote:Hey Guys,

I hope everyone's new years was great!

As far as xenon goes, I recently purchased my Rogue S with no options except cruise control, lol.

I am planning to put in my own xenon lights. I'll keep you guys updated. My friend carries all HID kits and can offer me a xenon package for my rogue for around $375 installed with a warranty.

My friend with a brand new 07 TL (which has a factory xenon package in the headlights) just got a matching Xenon fog setup installed by him, and they look pretty awesome.

But does this seem like a good deal for my Rogue???? He mentioned that if I have other people interested the price will go down considerably, not just for Rogues, so I'm going to try and convince my cousin to get them for his new civic too lol.

-J
Be careful. The cheap (Chinese) xenon "kits" are horrendously poor quality and tend to die out after a couple years (usually right after the 1-2 year warranty expires). Whereas, OEM xenons basically never fail. There are some good kits out there from reputable manufacturers, but they cost a lot more. The sub-$500 Chinese kits aren't worth it in my opinion.

Return to “Rogue Forum”