wtb datsun 510

Discussion forum for the venerable 510, and its non-US counterparts, the Datsun 1600 and Bluebird.
dc2cw
Car: 89 s13 sr20det b**** green and silver

looking from a nice 510 in the southeast for sale. or real nice one someone is willing to ship out here.everyone have a lead?

DJLotus

check dimequarterly.com and look around craigslist

slydrdie1
Car: 1970 datsun 510 wagon

ive contiplated selling mine .not sure if i can though still l16 motor,with new dizzy thats converted to ignitors,msd 6al ignition box,new stock carb,holley red fuel pump and matching canister filter,with fuel pressure reg.ground control coilovers frnt with 1st gen vw rabbit strut insertsblocked rear since its still straight axleall new breaks including masterall interiors there except carpetalmost perfect grille and all trim(has been perfesionally polished1 dash crackjust have to paint and finish puttin it together(i.e. trim back on and new weatherstripping)

Yellou
Car: `69 Datsun 510

I have one in NH. `69 4-door in extremely good condition. It's an auto but if you'd like email me [email protected] and I'll send you pics.

NABeast

2 door for me,maybe a sedan...but NO wagons!! All the clean 510's are out west.

CRyan
Car: 1997 Nissan 240SX

slydrdie1 wrote:ive contiplated selling mine .not sure if i can though still l16 motor,with new dizzy thats converted to ignitors,msd 6al ignition box,new stock carb,holley red fuel pump and matching canister filter,with fuel pressure reg.ground control coilovers frnt with 1st gen vw rabbit strut insertsblocked rear since its still straight axleall new breaks including masterall interiors there except carpetalmost perfect grille and all trim(has been perfesionally polished1 dash crackjust have to paint and finish puttin it together(i.e. trim back on and new weatherstripping)
How much would you sell this car for?!

Return to “Datsun 510 / Bluebird”