WTB 1986 720 MISC. PARTS

1980-1986 Datsun 720 forums. All 720-specific topics and discussion can be found here.
ibjman
Car: 1986 720 King Cab Z24

Please forgive if this is posted to the incorrect section. I'm new here & having a difficult time navigating around.

I recently purchased a 1986 720 King Cab 2wd.

I'm looking for a few assorted items.
#1 I believe these are listed in the parts fiche as "Seat Belt stay"? This is a metal vertical bracket between the transmission cross member and the floor pan. (there are 2). The bottom end is fastened to the (automatic) trans cross member with a rubber isolator bushing at the fastening bolt. The rubber bushing is completely deteriorated from old oil leaks and the bracket rattles like crazy under the floor. Anyone have a used one with a good rubber bushing?
#2 It appears that the OEM AM/FM radio is caput. Anyone have an good OEM radio (exact match)? the first three push buttons say "FM" on them, the last 2 are plain black.
#3 The multiple plastic slider shade sections in the automatic floor shifter bezel are all broken out. I would like to buy a used floor shifter cover with nice parts in it. Mine are brown, tan or whatever.
#4 I need both front turn signal lens'.
#5 I need a R/R turn signal lens.
I need numerous other small plastic trim items if you have a 720 for part out. Please contact me!

[email protected]

ibjman
Car: 1986 720 King Cab Z24

Radio Repairs are underway. No longer needed.
Front side lights have been replaced: no longer needed. (Sorry I called these turn signals).
Right rear tail/turn /backup light has been replaced. No longer needed.
I do need a useable black plastic cover on the left side between the back edge of the driver door and ythe front edge of the King Cab side vent window. (Says King Cab at the bottom of it.
Regards, Ibjman

I'm beginning to think that no one is reading these posts anymore is this forum dead???
Anyone know WHY when I click on the "Your Posts" link at the right that nothing comes up?
Is there any "Administrators" that monitor these posts?????

Return to “Datsun 720”