Wrong again

NICOclubs sports and p0ker related discussion forum
vikesfankevin1986
Car: 1995 300ZX TT

Damn I guess I have to admit I was wrong. Everyone thought I was an idiot because I thought Favre gave the Vikings the best chance to win. Wow was I wrong...I mean after he got hurt last game Jackson came in and played "a great game" and "played well" with his 187 yards, 2 TDs and 3 INTs. I guess I was confused because if Payton has a game like that it is "horrible." But I'm not an expert...so if experts think 187 yds, 2 TDs with 3 INTs is a "solid performance" who I am to argue?
Not to mention his amazing performance tonight against the Giants...118 Yards 0 TDs and 1 INT...

Here I thought Childress thought Jackson was the next McNabb and had gay dreams about him. Guys like Derek Anderson and Kyle Orton have a couple good games and they get big contracts. A back up steps in and has a good game or 2 and now they are a star. Jackson steps in and plays "a great game" so I guess he is the future of the L.A. Vikings...
Holy s*** I need to stop actually watching Vikings games and reading the local news papers...I should pay attention to the "experts" on ESPN and everyone that has an opinion on the Vikings but doesn't actually follow the Vikings...
But hey I can't be right about everything...

Return to “The Sports Bar”