Writing help

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Qusserel

Friends, I need help writing a speech at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.

Bladebringer

You yourself should actually be perfect for your subject matter, write about your own personal behavior and how it and the economics of getting someone else to do what you should be doing yourself intertwine to affect your future.

Qusserel

And what kind of literature, what authors would you recommend to read for a better understanding of the topic?

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Behavioral economics? Like people that think they need to buy 2 coffees from starbucks every day, then go out for every meal, and complain about how they never have any money and its all the man's fault?

Qusserel

Friends, I wanted to ask you some advice on this. Found one company Edusson They are engaged in writing research papers for money. What do you think? Maybe you should contact?
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed unapproved content

MikeRL411
Car: 1997J30T, 1967RL411

Hiring a firm like Edusson would be plagerism! Besides, most educational organisations would scan the paper for inputs from "commercial" paper writers and immediately expose you.

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

I agree with MikeRL411. I strongly advise against attempting the plagiarism route (paying someone to do it and calling it yours). Getting caught at the college level can carry serious penalties.. You sound like you're seeking a shortcut. There really isn't one. Sorry.

My tip is to do your own research. Google should link you to some sources that discuss behavioral economics. And if you cite anything from those sources, give them proper credit in your reference section.

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

Why are you paying to go to college if you're trying to figure out ways around actually getting an education?

datechboss101
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SL -- RIP
2018 Nissan Kicks SR -- RIP
2019 Nissan Rogue SV w/ Prem. Pack

Bro, I am in my 2nd year of college, let me give you some advice: GO TO YOUR WRITING CENTER!! Every college and university has a writing center. They will help you structure out your paper and they will go over it with you. Whenever you joined the university, you agreed to the academic integrity code, which prohibits you from cheating or plagarising. Hiring a firm or anyone is considered cheating and plagarising, unless you are having a buddy helping you out with the strcuture of the rough draft of the paper.

macgiver

Your truly best to do what Bladebringer suggested period

Bladebringer

Read the works of classics and Nobel laureates on the topic.

Buzzman
Car: 2017 Mazda 6 GT
2023 Kia Stinger Elite V6 AWD.

Advice? From a Nissan forum? Ok then: Quit school for a year, get a job at Starbucks, and take notes every day.
You''l have enough material at the end of the year to write a book.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Sorry gang, another spammer slipped past security. He's been banished back to Ukraine.

EDIT: Qusserel and Bladebringer are the same spammer. :facepalm:

TOPIC CLOSED
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited

Return to “General Chat”