Would like to hear your thoughts on Junction Produce

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
JP Agent

Hello All

great website here

what are your thoughts on Junction Produce ??

What would you guys like to see Junction Produce make ??

be as honest as possible ..really would love to hear the feedback

thanks

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I like JP's stuff... Its like VIP without being all out VIP, its more likeable to everyone, even if you dont like body kits...

I browsed through, and Id really like to see a set of clear headlights that can be easily had in america. Even if its just the lenses!

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

Do you have a JP web link to some of your products? I'm all about finding a good body kit here shortly.

red

JP Agent

redmanfx wrote:Do you have a JP web link to some of your products? I'm all about finding a good body kit here shortly.

red
here you go http://www.junction-produce.co....html

JP Agent

elwesso wrote:I like JP's stuff... Its like VIP without being all out VIP, its more likeable to everyone, even if you dont like body kits...

I browsed through, and Id really like to see a set of clear headlights that can be easily had in america. Even if its just the lenses!
thanks

if you have any questions

shoot ..the more feedback the better

thanks again

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

Id liek to see your option parts for the 93-97 Q

BILLET GRILL

EYE LINE GARNISH

TAIL GARNISH COVER

QShip

What about a JUN ecu?

JP Agent

elwesso wrote:Id liek to see your option parts for the 93-97 Q

BILLET GRILL

EYE LINE GARNISH

TAIL GARNISH COVER
is this the Y33 model

im still learning infiniti models

thanks for understanding

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

No the later G50s... 94-96 Q45..

JP Agent

QShip wrote:What about a JUN ecu?
sorry can you explain what that is ??

did you mean junction ecu ?

elwesso
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

it was an ECU made by JUN, similar to the JWT ECU we get here... Simply a reflashed ECU that allows a little more power.....

JP Agent

elwesso wrote:No the later G50s... 94-96 Q45..
http://www.junction-produce.co....html
Modified by JP Agent at 8:54 PM 7/6/2005

MattB
Car: 2001 Infiniti I30A

I'd love to see a kit for the Infiniti G20 (P10 and P11 chassis).

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Matt, did you see my thread "Acquired another Infiniti" ?

redmanfx
Car: 92 Q45a

Wow, I really like the Premium kit for the 92 Q45. The snowplow front has the front corners clipped. Looks nice. But the products are all too expensive for me. It's the same story. Great stuff though.

My birthday is July 25th so if your into marketing gifts to your target consumers here I am!!! I'll let everyone know where I got it...

red

fjirousek
Car: 1992 Infiniti Q45, 1991 Plymouth Laser RS

Yeah, the kits look really good but $8,800 for a complete kit is a bit pricey.....

Fil

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

fjirousek wrote:Yeah, the kits look really good but $8,800 for a complete kit is a bit pricey.....
Gotta pay if you want to play.

Otherwise you are just hanging bits of fiberglass off your now ruined body (after you have compromised the galvanization by drilling into it).

Rule number one: There are no additional discounts beyond pruchase price (deferred maintenance) for an imported luxury V8 sedan based on its age.

Q451990
Car: 1990 Q45 - 118K, 2022 Toyota 4 Runner, 2004 Frontier M/T - 108K, 2012 Xterra (Mom's), 2023 Rogue (Inlaws)

I would like to see a true HID Kit where the housings are replaced... maybe with something that includes projectors... for the 90-93Q. Plug-n-play LED Tail lights (not replacement bulbs) that won't trip the "brake lamp inoperative" message would be nice too. I know I'm dreaming, but I would love to see both...

Heath

pdqwrx
Car: 1989 240 SX, 2002 WRX Wagon, 2003 FORD f150 4DR

How about some 1" lowering springs modeled after the discontinued Eibach pro kit?????

Jeff Williams
Car: 1994 Q45t, 2000 I30t, 2004 M45, 71, 72, 73, 82 & 2000 Corvettes

Drop the cost of the ground effects kit to $1,200.00 US on the Q45 1993 to 1997 kit, and I will buy one!

I like the clear side markers, but they are only worth about $90.00 for all 4.

I understand you ahve to ship these parts from Japan, but those parts cost more than most cars are worth.

If you send me a kit for free, I will have it painted and installed, and put my car in the NOPI show in Atlanta. It could be some great advertising!

I have 2 Q45's, and could put a kit on both of them, then raffle one of them off, for charity at the event. Lots of publicity there.

Falkdesigns
Car: 1998 Q45t ~ EXE

elwesso wrote:I like JP's stuff... Its like VIP without being all out VIP, its more likeable to everyone, even if you dont like body kits...
Like VIP w/o being all out VIP? JP is VIP. Period. They are one of the premier brands of VIP parts. I would absolutely love to have a full on JP Y33, body kit, rear roof spoiler, Scara OZ wheels, and tan leather pillow. However, lack of funding will prevent this from ever happening. I am working with someone at WORK wheels to set myself up with a much better looking set of wheels right now, so my current wheels will be for sale soon, I'll do some DVD stuff inside, then I'm done. But yeah, I'd love to have the first full on JP Y33 Q45 in North America.

I guess what I'd like to see you guys make most is a lip kit that fits the USDM bumpers, something along the lines of WALD's kit. This would be less expensive, and less extreme. I met some of you at SEMA last year, the wife spoke for a bit with the CEO in Japanese.

JP Agent

fjirousek wrote:Yeah, the kits look really good but $8,800 for a complete kit is a bit pricey.....

Fil
hello Fil

that price is for the Carbon fiber Body kit

FRP is half the price $4400

thanks

JP Agent

Jeff Williams wrote:Drop the cost of the ground effects kit to $1,200.00 US on the Q45 1993 to 1997 kit, and I will buy one!

I like the clear side markers, but they are only worth about $90.00 for all 4.

I understand you ahve to ship these parts from Japan, but those parts cost more than most cars are worth.

If you send me a kit for free, I will have it painted and installed, and put my car in the NOPI show in Atlanta. It could be some great advertising!

I have 2 Q45's, and could put a kit on both of them, then raffle one of them off, for charity at the event. Lots of publicity there.
Jeff

As much as Junction Produce would love to supply you with a kit

at this time we can't

right now we are trying to get the name out there

thanks

JP Agent

Falkdesigns wrote:Like VIP w/o being all out VIP? JP is VIP. Period. They are one of the premier brands of VIP parts. I would absolutely love to have a full on JP Y33, body kit, rear roof spoiler, Scara OZ wheels, and tan leather pillow. However, lack of funding will prevent this from ever happening. I am working with someone at WORK wheels to set myself up with a much better looking set of wheels right now, so my current wheels will be for sale soon, I'll do some DVD stuff inside, then I'm done. But yeah, I'd love to have the first full on JP Y33 Q45 in North America.

I guess what I'd like to see you guys make most is a lip kit that fits the USDM bumpers, something along the lines of WALD's kit. This would be less expensive, and less extreme. I met some of you at SEMA last year, the wife spoke for a bit with the CEO in Japanese.
Hello Falk

you seem to have a true love for JP

i hope one day you can have one of our kits

thanks

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

I found the site kinda hard to navigate, but I found a few items I would buy on this car shown in your body kit picture that i didnt seem to find listed anywhere

Pillar Chrome peices,(surronded by red)and the chrome president mirrors

thanks,CrimsonQ

mrmark

JP Agent wrote:Hello All

great website here

what are your thoughts on Junction Produce ??

What would you guys like to see Junction Produce make ??

be as honest as possible ..really would love to hear the feedback

thanks
Are you distributing JP? Can you PM me with some information on your contacts and what role you play with JP?

Q45Racing
Car: 1991 Q45t w/HICAS STILLEN CAI, JWSTB, CALI CUSTOM, TOKICO

As some of you may know I was one of the 1st if not the 1st to intorduce JP here in the U.S back in the year 2000 on my now defunct website q45racing.com, but JP would not give me the time or day to be a dealer for their products, even thou I still advertise their Kits and link on my site, but cost is what hurts most kits from Japan, now there are others that sell slightly cheaper, did u check all the links I put up on a post about a month ago....I have a wholesale liscense to sell most items you can find in the magazines. TeamQracing.com is down in the middle of changing servers finally, so i'll have it up hopefully in a day or 2, have so much to add.....

But I am an authorized reseller for JUN Auto, regarding the ECU, I.m working with them on a TURBO Mapping which is advertised in thier catalog. Pricing will be japanese MSRP x .013 to cover shipping, customs and tax. if really interested will have to ship ECU to Japan. Now to a Nico Member I'll work with you on the best pricing with out cutting my throat or breaking Jun auto dealer pricing agreement

As I always kept saying in the past that would have a new website up, well be on the look out....

I spent most of the day setting up wholesale accts up with east coast dealers, and alot of new stuff, but not much by the way of the Q

Only way to get a cheap kit is get a group buy of 10 for $1000.00 prepaid and have a kit custom built, got one company willing to do that but the order must be prepaid, tooling is a lot for a small run of 10.

here's some of the manufacters I'm an authorized reseller/dealer for

JUN AUTO, INGS, VARIS, TOP SECRET , PURE/VERSUS, CHARGESPEED, VIELSIDE, D2 RACING, APEXI, AROSPEED, NAKAYAMA RACING, AGENCY POWER, BLOX RACING, ESPELIR, ENDLESS, ARC, BLITZ, ORGIN, HKS, KOYO, ROTA, VERTEX, PROJECT MU, AND MANY MANY MORE

i'M WORK ON A EXCEL FILE PRICE LIST SO BEAR WITH ME, ALL THESE DEALER STUFF JUST TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST WEEK.

OH YEAH CANT FOR GET MY 1ST WHOLESALE ACCT : WITH STILLEN BACK SINCE 2001

Q45Racing

As some of you may know I was one of the 1st if not the 1st to intorduce JP here in the U.S back in the year 2000 on my now defunct website q45racing.com, but JP would not give me the time or day to be a dealer for their products, even thou I still advertise their Kits and link on my site, but cost is what hurts most kits from Japan, now there are others that sell slightly cheaper, did u check all the links I put up on a post about a month ago....I have a wholesale liscense to sell most items you can find in the magazines. TeamQracing.com is down in the middle of changing servers finally, so i'll have it up hopefully in a day or 2, have so much to add.....

But I am an authorized reseller for JUN Auto, regarding the ECU, I.m working with them on a TURBO Mapping which is advertised in thier catalog. Pricing will be japanese MSRP x .013 to cover shipping, customs and tax. if really interested will have to ship ECU to Japan. Now to a Nico Member I'll work with you on the best pricing with out cutting my throat or breaking Jun auto dealer pricing agreement

As I always kept saying in the past that would have a new website up, well be on the look out....

I spent most of the day setting up wholesale accts up with east coast dealers, and alot of new stuff, but not much by the way of the Q

Only way to get a cheap kit is get a group buy of 10 for $1000.00 prepaid and have a kit custom built, got one company willing to do that but the order must be prepaid, tooling is a lot for a small run of 10.

here's some of the manufacters I'm an authorized reseller/dealer for

JUN AUTO, INGS, VARIS, TOP SECRET , PURE/VERSUS, CHARGESPEED, VIELSIDE, D2 RACING, APEXI, AROSPEED, NAKAYAMA RACING, AGENCY POWER, BLOX RACING, ESPELIR, ENDLESS, ARC, BLITZ, ORGIN, HKS, KOYO, ROTA, VERTEX, PROJECT MU, AND MANY MANY MORE

I'M WORKING ON A EXCEL FILE PRICE LIST SO BEAR WITH ME, ALL THESE DEALER STUFF JUST TOOK PLACE IN THE PAST WEEK OR SO.

OH YEAH CANT FOR GET MY 1ST WHOLESALE ACCT : WITH STILLEN BACK SINCE 2001.

i'M GONNA SET UP A WHOLESALE DIVISION AS WELL SO TEAM Q WILL BE BLOWING UP SOON

CIAO PEEPS

FREDDY B OUT

P.S WILL BECOME USA DEALER FOR K-BREAK, AND INSURANCE FINALIZING DEALER AGREEMENT AS I TYPE... lol

Q45Racing

JP AGENT IF JUNCTION PRODUCE IS STILL INTERESTED, WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO BECOME A DEALER FOR THEM HERE ON THE EAST COAST.

I'VE BEEN INTO THE VIP CAR SEEN SINCE 1999 EVER SINCE I GOT MY Q, I HAVE TONS OF VIPCAR , BIG SEDAN, AUTOFASION MAGAZINE TO PROVE IT..... EMAIL ME

[email protected]

PS. I THINK [email protected] is active now with my new server.

Q45Racing

zerothread?id=120468

HERE'S THE LINK BODY KITS FROM JAPAN

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”