Would a specific running mate switch your views on the candidates?

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
rn79870
Car: 2008 G35 & 2005 Vette C6 vert.

I’m really disappointed that the Presidential race has dwindled down to what’s left. The DNC offers the possibility for a little entertainment, but the RNC doesn't, it's anti-climatic.

I would love to see Romney and Paul still in the race. Huckabee didn’t move me. But a convention where Romney, Paul and McCain faced off would be terrific.

On the Democrat side, I’d love to see Edwards in a three way tie with Clinton and Obama.

I’ve noticed a lot of “I’ll vote for A, because I don’t like B or C” comments. So, the question is, what running mate would cause you to vote “for” a team instead of against the opponents team?

Obama and Edwards would get my attention.

I can’t find one for Hillary, what do you think?

McCain and Romney would make me look twice at that team too.

Pick their running mates here.

Cold_Zero
Car: 2003 (3.5) Altima SE & 2005 Pathfinder

There has been some talk of Hillary Clinton and Evan Bayh. Though that will probabaly not happen.bud

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Dunno. I would love to see a conservative Republican be the VP for McCain. Someone who will offset his (and Bush's) global warming and immigration leanings.

Fred Thompson would be OK with me I guess, tho that won't happen.

Return to “Politics Etc.”