wood steering wheel

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
ninjaserver

Hey there, anyone know if therd is a woodgrain steering wheel avail as an accessory for the m35?

thanks

houtxguy

Have a look...

http://www.nissan.co.jp/OPTION....html

From what I know about getting one it could be imported from Japan and would cost about $800US. That was the price estimate from the person who said they could get it for me.

ninjaserver

Hey there. thanks for the reply. Is that something you are SURE you can get? Was it a dealer who said they can get it.Keep me posted on what you find.I am sure the install would cost a good bit too.Thanks

ninjaserver

http://www.nissan.co.jp/OPTION....html

this is a better close up

Jason B

I can get it, but yes, that's the price. Another option is you can send your old wheel in, and I can have it done here, but that will take aprox 2+ weeks.

ninjaserver

You could get the part and send it to me?800 US?

Do you have a picture of it or would it be the same one in that link I posted?

Thanks

Jason B

Yes, aprox $800+ shipping. Same as the picture. There are no guarantee's with these type special order items either. It looks like it would work, but we won't know until you try it.

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

Pimp Seats!

Lane Bonner
Car: 2006 Infiniti 45

The picture does not look it has cruise control buttons. What does it cost to send steering wheel into you? Is it easy to take off steering wheel? Do you think Infiniti will come out with a steering Wheel? I am looking at your wood dash kits. Nice.

Jason B

It would be
Lane Bonner wrote:The picture does not look it has cruise control buttons. What does it cost to send steering wheel into you? Is it easy to take off steering wheel? Do you think Infiniti will come out with a steering Wheel? I am looking at your wood dash kits. Nice.
around $550 aprox....

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”