Wood Dash Kits

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Jimothy12
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

Has anyone put these in their Rogue? I'm thinking a light wood grain color would look good. Thoughts?

http://search.ebay.com/search/...o%3D2

mistergib
Car: 2008 Silver Nissan Rogue AWD SL

Jimothy12 wrote:Has anyone put these in their Rogue? I'm thinking a light wood grain color would look good. Thoughts?

http://search.ebay.com/search/...o%3D2
They look great....check out my pictures by going to the link in my signature below....

Jimothy12
Car: 08 Rogue SL AWD

not bad. Where they hard to put on? How long do you think it will last?

mistergib

Jimothy12 wrote:not bad. Where they hard to put on? How long do you think it will last?
...I've installed several sets so I think they are quite easy to put on. Justtake your time with the alignment to get it right. Next, get a qualitykit.....and lastly, don't go over the top, sometimes it comes out lookingbetter by not installing all the pieces....quanity does not = quality, youwant to make it look "clean", like it came from the factory with it.

...like anything else, if you take the proper care, it will last the life ofthe car....

crunchiespg
Car: 2008

ive got to say they are quite possibly the worst thing you can do to any car. its looks terrible.

it screams out, i wanted a premium car with real wood interior, but i could only afford a crappy stick on version... at best its looks like fake wood, but really it just looks like you have put some stickers on, cos that what it is..

the only people who can think that looks good must be aged 80, living in florida and wearing one of those coloured plastic sun visors...

paulvanharte
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD Carbon Silver

Chuckle, chuckle , better be prepared for some backlash I dont care for the wood look either, but thought the brushed aluminum might look OK???Paul

mistergib

...why don't you quit mincing words and say what you reallythink......

....to each his own......your opinion is as valid as mine....

Return to “Rogue Forum”