Wiring help for 93 300zx vg30de motor in 1990 b2200 mazda

Discuss topics related to the VG and VE series engines.
Miketymic
Car: b2200vg30de

I was wondering if anyone out their would know how to wire a vg30de into another wiring harness. What needs to be hooked up and what doesn't. My b2200 doesn't have a heater or a/c. I have the ecu harness but I don't have a lower alternater harness or the starter harness. Thanks

zmannz
Car: 89 s13 coupe- track car
92 s13 coupe- dd

Ok, not to be a meanie, but i am actually just cruising through from the rb forums and I have a b series. Anyway, you should really search for more info about what you want to do if you don't know what we are all going to say to you. Search for a swap guide for the vg30 going into a vehicle similar to yours and go from there. Most likely all you will need to hook to the motor and ecu will be 12v and grounds in a few places, and as I recall the b2200 has a crappy mechanical ignition, so you would need to route these connections through some relays probably for reliability. And from there, a little creativity and custom fab will get it done.

seang
Car: Ford Fiesta ST

I didn't even know that you can run a Nissan engine on a Mazda ECU. I thought that when you swapped an engine you also swapped the ECU and harness with it.

Return to “VG30 / VE30 Forum”