Wiring harness?

For the RWD SR20DET cars! Sponsored by Wiring Specialties.
SWIFT_DRIFT

So i won a digital a/c control off ebay and along with that i get a huge box full of all the wiring you could image. I might even have a full wiring harness here among all the extra stuff. but pretty much i have all the engine wiring and fuse boxes, plus even the dash wiring, fuse box, and door wiring i think. Here's a pic of everything i have all laid out. I don't really know what all i truly have, i just sorta know from comparing it with whats in my car already. Sorry about the pic, i threw it together in a couple mins.

SpeedRacer1
Car: 1990 240SX, G35

Get us close ups of the fuse boxes while your taking pics. Thank god I didnt win that:)

BuudWeizErr

oh.my.god.

It's wiring hell. I wanted the digital climate for my car too, but not that bad, holy mother of god. Is it possible to isolate the wires that are needed for the climate control, and splice them into the main harness? Or do you have to redo everything with that harness?

Wow.

SWIFT_DRIFT

from what ive heard you need the sr ecu for the digi to work right but i dont know. I pretty much think i have an entire engine harness there too. The 2 black fuse boxes are the main engine boxes. if you look at the pic again, the top left fuse box is the box that is mounted right behind the driver's headlight, and the box to the right of that is the box mounted next to the battery. right below that box in the pic is the rubber circle thing that is where the wiring goes into the firewall. Then right below that is the main fuse panel box which mounts right next to the clutch. then from there i have a lot of accessory wires that run in the doors, dash, etc. if you look in the lower left hand corner, theres that blue clip and right above the blue are those 2 grey clips. those 2 grey clips are what plug into the a/c control (i didnt put it in the pic). I am very glad i got all this with the digi control tho, cuz i got all that **** for 80 bucks, when ive seen digis with cut harnesses selling for up to 70 or more alone! Other cool thing is when I get my sr and the wiring harness for that, when i extend it, I will have oem wires to use from all this extra stuff i got! well does anyone know more about all what i got here? if you want custom pics taken i can take close ups and post them later too, thanks.

SpeedRacer1

BuudWeizErr wrote:oh.my.god.

It's wiring hell. I wanted the digital climate for my car too, but not that bad, holy mother of god. Is it possible to isolate the wires that are needed for the climate control, and splice them into the main harness? Or do you have to redo everything with that harness?

Wow.

You dont understand, Swift drift is getting a black top SR pretty soon hopefully and he just got the ENTIRE front clip wiring harness off a 180SX. That is worth 400-800 dollars. All because the guy who was selling it didnt make it sound like much. This is just one of those rare finds on ebay.

BuudWeizErr

SpeedRacer1 wrote:You dont understand, Swift drift is getting a black top SR pretty soon hopefully and he just got the ENTIRE front clip wiring harness off a 180SX. That is worth 400-800 dollars. All because the guy who was selling it didnt make it sound like much. This is just one of those rare finds on ebay.

Ahh, OK, I thought he already had the engine in. I can see this would probably be easier without the engine in there.

As for rare eBay finds..... there is a rare find on there right now, and it ends soon. I'm keeping it under a microscope.

SpeedRacer1

Gonna tell us this rare find after it ends I presume

Return to “SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)”