Wiper Fuse - Help Please

Home of the Nissan Cube forum and CubeDriver.com
rchldnlstl
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube

Can somebody tell me where this is located? Of course it was raining today, and my fuse is blown.

rchldnlstl

Wow, does nobody know?

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Well first of all, its a brand new car and no one has had any fuses blown. Second, check your owners manual for fuse locations and give people time to respond. We aren't on here 24/7. Go to the dealer, your car is under warranty. And if you have an older Cube, give us some info. first so we aren't guessing. And sorry I wish I could help but call up your dealer or google it.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but don't be so ignorant.

rchldnlstl

I actually called the service department at the dealership...they advised me that it should be under the hood, but also advised that the fuse panel is on the passenger side (which is not the case). I guess I will go there tomorrow and have them show me.

As far as being ignorant...I was not trying to be...I was trying to be funny. I guess it didn't work.

Thanks for the info.

KromCube
Car: 2009 Nissan Cube Krom

Yeah thats the best thing you can do. Sorry, I don't get internet humor very well so thats my mistake. Hopefully you get it fixed, doesn't sound good driving without wipers. Oh and welcome to NiCO!

rchldnlstl

Thanks...I learned my lesson to not shut my car off with the wipers on. It froze over night...so when I turned my car on this morning...the fuze blew.

Have a good week.

chompsticks
Car: Cube Krom

There are fuses on the driver side. Open the door and there is a panel on the side of the dash.

Bone

LMAO! Small world, dear Get your wipers working?

rchldnlstl

Jes! I think they made them better than they originally were...listening to my mp3 this morning...they were wiping in sync with the song. LOL

Return to “Cube Forum”