Winter tires...

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
Smartidiot

Hello Guys...

I have done a bit of search already but I guess this question is too rookie that no one ever bothers asking here....:P

Can anybody tell me what's the correct size/spec of the winter tires for 04 G35 Coupe 5AT (non-brembo)

I checked the user manual and it only mentions that the standard tire size is 225/50R17 Front and 235/50/17 Rear..

So i am wondering if there's a difference in size between winter tires and standard (17") summer tires????

and also.. in all your expert opinions, what brand would you recommend that has the above-the-average quality and reasonable price????

I am currently runnning with 225/45/18 front and 245/45/18 rear summer tires.....

thanks in advance, guys...

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

You should have your exact tire size on the inside of your drivers door.

For Winter Tires...I use Blizzaks

haloseven
Car: '07 G35 Coupe, 5AT, Black on Graphite, everything but nav

Use the recommended size.....I have Dunlop Wintersport M3's. They last longer than Blizzak's and handle pretty well too.(for those mid winter dry spells:)) They will cost around 175$ (front) and 220$ (rear) each at tire rack. Their prices were better than a dunlop dealer for me.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”