Windshield leak.. Missing from?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
DieselDestroyer
Car: FX35

Hi all..

Just had my second windshield replacement in my 2011 V6 FX35

Since Safelite replaced the wind shield water pours into the passenger footwell through the air intake for the internal heater

It looks to me likee there was a cowl removed from the air intake and this wasnt refitted at the end.

If the car is parked on a side slope with the passenger side lowest water pours off the drivers side wiper and goes directly into the opening into the car.. Flooding the passenger carpet.

The local Infinity dealer are useless. They say that year had no cowl. Can anyone with a 2011 post pictures of the under hood air intake (near the battery) or advise me on the correct name for the cowl piece or part number

Harriet

EdBwoy

Hello. Pretty suspicious that the problem wasn't there before the windshield work, and is now present.

While waiting for someone else to post, could you provide us some pictures of your trouble area? Instructions in my signature below.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”