Windows Install on the QX!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
q56er
Car: QX56

Just installed Windows Vista on my QX. Out of curiosity I popped the Vista install disk in, Windows launched, I was guided through the format procedure, I chose NTFS, and install proceeded without a hitch. Windows default drivers work perfectly for the 8” screen and it even found drivers for the touch screen and audio. Full internet access is provided through bluetooth connected to my Qwest internet phone. While browsing one of my favorite p0rn sites though I managed to get a particularly pesky virus. Now my wipers come on by themselves, the ABS brakes shudder while braking and the engine dies unexpectedly. Please Help!Gotchya!

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

That would be cool though, you have to admit!

q56er

I posted that little gag because I just spent 6 hours rebuilding the OS on my wife's laptop. I tried for 3 days to snuff out the virus' on her Dell but was unsuccessful. The rebuild paid off, I was able to rid the computer of all the bloat that Dell installed as well as all the virus damage that had occured. No way to know how many or how long her computer had been infected. As soon as Windows was installed, all the latest updates, all her favorite programs and the latest Media Player working I backed up everything using Ghost. Now I can rebuild the entire system in under 3 minutes anytime I want.

keg97
Car: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2004 Acura TSX

More importantly....what are the p0rn sites?

GrillAg98

That was funny. Dude you shouldve created a new username and ran with that. lol

q56er

I'd never install Vista on my car, XP maybe

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”