Window Visor (Rain Guard)

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
alex_btl
Car: Versa SL HB/QUEST SE

I am searching for window visor that goes all the way back in the Rear door.I recently bought it from weather tech and while installing it,realized that it does not go all the way back and it only covers the windows si I had to return it.

I have seen lot of cars in this forum whose window visors go all the way back

for an examplereyes1212bulld0gSaskVersa

Does mugen style visor for Versa in ebay go all the way backor the one in Versa speed

Please help me

Thanks in Advance

feloniousmonk

Did you do a search?

Versaspeed.com among other sources (including dealer). It's the JDM factory rain visor.

mykelchua
Car: Nissan Versa Hatchback 08

You can also try the mugen style from ebay . I bought it for $19.99 plus shipping of $20.00. Quite cheaper than the weather tech.. But of course the quality may not be as good as the weather tech. It extends full to the back of the window and very much pretty when already installed. The only comment I can say is that the printed name "TIIDA for" makes it a little bit awkward. But you may simply removed the prints by applying a little amount of acetone. HTH

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

i have these (these are for the 4 door, but they also sell ones for the 5 door)...http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWD1V

i have heard that the mugen-style one brake during delivery

bulld0g
Car: 2007 Versa SL " Bulld0g Edition "

got mine from versaspeed

mosquito_R
Car: 2008 Versa SL Hatch CVT

mykelchua wrote:The only comment I can say is that the printed name "TIIDA for" makes it a little bit awkward.
Don't get these ones!! They're very flimsy and aren't transparent either. 3 of the 4 broke during shipping (well, this wasn't the fault of the seller, I suppose), but the seller was kind enough to compensate me for this.

I ended up getting a set from the dealer, but the rear ones MAY have problems with adhesion at the trailing edge (i.e. over the quarter window).

alex_btl
Car: Versa SL HB/QUEST SE

Thanks all of you for your valuable suggestion. I think I am going to go with the one from Versaspeed which sells for $36

This is real hard to find out if somebody doesn't know nicoclub forum because the picture we see in auto sites are real small and real tricky,

I bought weathertech before asking this question here.

I actually bought this from autoanything. No problem in returning except the shipping charge I incurred while returning.

Thanks again and good job nicoclub

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

alex_btl wrote:Thanks all of you for your valuable suggestion. I think I am going to go with the one from Versaspeed which sells for $36

This is real hard to find out if somebody doesn't know nicoclub forum because the picture we see in auto sites are real small and real tricky,

I bought weathertech before asking this question here.

I actually bought this from autoanything. No problem in returning except the shipping charge I incurred while returning.

Thanks again and good job nicoclub
thats how we roll

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”