Will this fit my Rogue?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
cpxgreg
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue S AWD

Will a 22x9.5 rim fit on my Rogue? I know it will take a 22 inch rim, but regarding the width, will 9.5 fit onto a stock 2011 rogue no rubbing issues? Also, what size tire would I need with that?

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

What I would be more concerned about is...

"Why would I want 22" wheels on my Rogue?"

Once you get past that and still want those wheels, I would just break out the tape measure. There's not going to be very many people that can give you any first hand experience. If it's close but you're still not sure, take the time to make a cardboard template, using those specs. It'll give you a pretty good estimate on whether or not they will fit.

Hope that helps. Personally, I wouldn't waste my time/money on wheels that big. But whatever floats your boat.

cpxgreg
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue S AWD

I really am just looking for a nice wide large tire whether it be a 16 inch rim with some serious off road tires, or a larger rim with smaller tires.. Ive seeen 24" rims on a rogue so im not worried about diameter, but rather what the widest wheel is I can fit. I know my stock tires are 6.5 inches wide and on tirerack.com when I do a search for rogue wheels a few pairs of 22x9.5 rims show up so im thinking 9.5 might be the widest?

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

I wouldn't really trust what TireRack says. Yeah, they'll give you a general size range, but it wouldn't be advice I would rely on.

Try searching around all you can, especially on Rogue specific forums. If you can't find anything there, break out the cardboard and scissors.

It's also not so much the width you have to take into consideration, but the offset as well. There is a HUGE difference between say a 22x9.5 +15 as opposed to a 22x9.5 +40. That can easily be the difference on whether or not your wheels will even fit on the car. It might rub on the fender, or the actual strut/shock itself. Or both....

To better understand offsets, check this out...

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/tech/tec ... techid=101

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”