Will there be Nismo/SE-R support for the coupe?

All things Altima Coupe.
FrancesTheMute
Car: 2011 Nissan Versa SL

What's everyone think? After driving the cars and taking a closer look I pray someone steps up at Nissan and decides to do something. I know that Nissan doesn't believe in FWD performance cars (SE-R line excluded, but they're still shaky about that), but I think this may help them corner the Civic in that market.

What are your opinions?

jmack
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5SE CVT VDC Tech Pkg -2003 Murano SL

You've got to be kidding me. Nissan IS a performance oriented car company. Yes, the Sentra SE-R now is a little less hard egded and geared a little more for more mass appeal but it does have a very sporting demeanor and pedigre. No one would doubt the Altima SE-R and the new NISMO 350Z is nothing but high performance tuned. For instance, take a look at Nissan and Honda commercials. Honda appears to be marketed to your brain, with people TALKING about how great a Honda is. But Nissan on the other hand, SHOWS you how the car performs(current Altima and 350Z), aiming at your heart. Well here is a list of upcoming NISMO parts for Altima:

This is the official wording from Nissan(parts would not give me a print because the list includes actual wholesale cost for other items for their eyes only, lol)NISMO parts 08 Altima Coupe:Aero kitDecklid spoiler (wing type) TBDFront chin spoiler TBDRear under spoiler TBDSide sill TBDExhaust (2.5 & 3.5) TBDGraphics - already has part #Suspension kit TBDStabilizer bar TBD

I guess TBD= release To Be DeterminedJess

BTW have you seen the torque numbers on a VTEC, it sucks!

Jess

jmack
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 3.5SE CVT VDC Tech Pkg -2003 Murano SL

BTW John, thanks for serving our country in Iraq. God bless you!

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”