Will the VQ fit....

General discussion area for the U13-chassis Altima
PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

YES I SEARCHED.

Will the VQ35 (or VE30DE if it's cheaper) fitin a 91-95 Nissan Bluebird U13 chassis?(basically the 93-97 Altima chassis/body)

I'm researching my options etc. so if it fits, and there's enough clearance I'll be looking to twin turbo it. If it won't fit a single turbo will have to do until I can fab some crazy thing up.

I'm going for originality, creeper looks, and enough power to smoke fools on the drag strip. and street lol.

So any ideas? will I be able to mount it low and far back enough to get some good handling through the corners if I get the chance to take it on an autox course? Or does it not need that much placement thought

Twin turbo V6 AWD Nissan Bluebird..... WHAT? YEAH! OKAYYYYYYY!

come on now. no replacement for displacement. specially wit 2 turbos...

*Edit* I just remembered how slow the response is in here...so I'll go ahead and post this in gen chat too (like anyone's gonna see this one )
Modified by PantherRacer at 8:01 PM 8/8/2005

NISTECH

It will not fit. The engine compartment is way to small ofr a V6 engine.

Importroller
Car: G35 and 07 Altima 3.5 6spd

LoCustoms in FL did fit a VG30DE in a 1st gen altima before, but i dont know if they ever got it running. I think if you have the the Atessa SSS Bluebird where you live panther, Just get that and upgrade the turbo system in it. it will be much more reliable and fun to play with.

Return to “1st Generation Altima Sedan (1993-1997)”