Will Halo 4 make up for 2 & 3 ?

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
bigbadberry3

I am one of the few people who still enjoys the single player. I understand Halo 2/3 had great multi but now, all FPS multis are pretty much the same IMO.

With that, I loved Halo 1's story and have the highest hopes for the story in Halo 4 but no confidence in those dreams.

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Probably won't make up for any perceived shortcomings in your opinion, single player is around six hours of gameplay. It's not for you.

Microsoft has Bungie's baby but won't be able to do anything with it but make it a DLC laden CoD in space. It will sell oodles, but that doesn't necessarily make it great. It's the first core Halo title I'm not picking up on launch day, I might not even pick it up at all.

Microsoft is robbing Peter to pay Paul though. There's no way they'll have another Halo title ready for the next gen consoles next holiday season but they needed to have something on the shelves for Christmas. Bungie's Destiny project will be ready to go, and quite possibly (like the original Halo) the first killer app for the 720/Durango/Loop.

Return to “Gaming”