Why I hate my FC.....

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
svairman
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45

:nono: because it's a problematic P.O.S and it has been since i've owned it. The ecu and electronics are uber sensitive, the engine has very little tolerance to common car related problems (i.e minor vacuum, bad fuel, weather etc) and it's just a all around whiney sensitive b****..... maybe I got a lemon or just don't know how to "treat" a rotary powered car but I fail to see the usefullness in a production car that has this many quirks. I use premium, change the oil regularly and don't beat the car and I all get is issue after issue. I want my 240 back lol

Seriuosly though any of you guys on here familiar with them? I've got some issues that the normal fixes don't seem to cure. Any advise would be appreciated

Kompresshun
Administrator
Car: 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4, 2017 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab 3.5L Ecoboost/10AT, 2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE Offroad 5AT

What year is it? I'm fairly familiar with them, but I don't know a ton about them. I've had two personally though and both were problem childs.

svairman
Car: 1993 Infiniti Q45

1987 S4 with S5 swap. Main problem was a bad CAS that's fixed now but it seems like oil leaks are a never ending battle

PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

My friend had to beat on his FC every once in a while so it played nice regularly...
Sounds like you need to give it a complete overhaul before it's going to play nice. Take her on a shopping spree LOL

Return to “Others”