Why did you moderators in here delete my post..

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
Slash88-300zxt

i posted a VIABLE source for TONS of cars powered by the SDS engine management system, i completely stated 10 or more cars... all due to the fact that one particular member said that...

he had never seen any SDS cars make power.....

i posted links for the 240s on sdsefi.com, then i worked my way from the 11 second junkyard supra, to a 10 second rotary car, 9 second pinto, 8 second dodge stealth, to the turbocharged bar stool and a turbo charged 1985 F1 car with a V12

the post was deleted because certain people cant accept that a decent working system works....... i did not flame anyone, cept for to quote the origional statement straight from the horses mouth. I know i have only posted here 5 times, but that makes me no less of a member than anyone else.......

For any FURTHER doubts about the sds engine management system.

http://www.sdsefi.com/project.html

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

I deleted post's from you, mattback, Daunttless, and MR2 lastnight because you were all going WAY off topic and using far to much vulgar language.

I will not tollerate somone with a post count of 3 coming onto this site and trolling for trouble.

If you want to start a topic about SDS cars, then start a thread on it, and keep it clean, otherwise don't expect it to stay around for long.

PaulOrlando, FL

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

:) nice to see some garbage being taken out :)

ChickenBoo

My two cents on the whole thing is that we weren't the ones talking trash. Dauntt stated an opinion about a product and then they started calling us names like they were 12 or something. I mean, it's great that there are alot of professional tuners out there that have had great success with it, but that doesn't mean someone can't have an opinion, and i think that's what people need to realize. Multiple times we tried to state that fact, like adults, instead of resorting to a name calling fight with people with less than 10 posts. Although it was slightly off topic, we weren't the ones getting vulgar, just want to point that out.

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

the difference between people that stay on these boards, and people that leave, is the ability to take a joke and not take everything so seriously.even if its outside the ring sometimes.

mattback
Car: being a big f'ng ricer

yeah well i consider that way out of the ring as someone who tunes and promotes a system is seeing what they use what they tune and what they stand by to potential customers being called sh*tty by a ricer.

ChickenBoo

My favorite part of that post is the 5 verbs, 4 of which are unique and only one piece of punctuation, the period at the end. I'm still trying to decipher it. If you'd like to fill me in on it it'd be appreciated.

GodDrivesA240sx
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

Movingviolation240 wrote:I deleted post's from you, mattback, Daunttless, and MR2 lastnight because you were all going WAY off topic and using far to much vulgar language.

I will not tollerate somone with a post count of 3 coming onto this site and trolling for trouble.

If you want to start a topic about SDS cars, then start a thread on it, and keep it clean, otherwise don't expect it to stay around for long.

PaulOrlando, FL
:thumbup

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”