Why did you buy a G35?

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
iLOVEsilvia

I am an undergraduate Anthropology student and am conducting a research study for my Political Anthropology term project. I would be interested in asking some questions of all G35 coupe and sedan owners. The focus of this project is the Infiniti G35, its history, commodification, labor involved, its consumption, profits, etc. (My G35 experience: I have now convinced my mother to buy two G35s, the first, an auto when they first arrived, which has recently been traded for a 6spd. Both have been Garnet Fire sport and aero equipped sedans. Not only do I love this car, but I also love Nissan.)

In this forum, I am focusing on consumption and am specifically looking for the reasons why you, as a car buyer, chose the Infiniti G35. Non owners could also participate, with the reason(s) they are interested with the G35, etc. I would also be interested in asking further questions (possibly even starting email conversations to go further in-depth), ones that would allow this data to be more clearly organized. I have been working on an ongoing research project on the G35 as well as Nissan/Infiniti for about a year.

There are no risks in your participation. Personal information will be kept private. I am merely offering an opportunity for you, as proud G35 owners, to share you reasons and experiences with the community, thereby creating an atmosphere of mutual enlightenment and understanding. The results of this research project will be posted here and/or emailed to interested parties, upon its completion at the conclusion of the term in May.

To appease the Moderators responses and any questions for me should be sent by PM or email to: [email protected] or if neither they nor you mind could be posted here for others to see.

G35 Owner Questions: (feel free to go into detail where applicable)

1. Age: 2. Gender: 3. Income bracket/level: 4. Reason behind selecting the G35: 5. Something you would care to share about your G35 experience: Questions/Comments/Suggestions for me or the project:

Fan/enthusiast questions:

1. Age: 2. Gender: 3. Income bracket/level: 4. Why are you interested in the G35: 5. Are/would you considering buying one:

Feel free to ask questions. I am open to suggestions and critique, thanks.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Owner1. 242. Male3. $45,000 - $55,0004. Looks, performance, bang for the buck, quality, prestige5. Good luck, I would be interested in reading your paper once it is completed.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”