Whoa No Brakes!!!

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
Stoneage_Turbo
Car: just about anything

Hey ever feel what its like to have no brakes ?

well today i was working on a case front end loader (one of them articualted tractors ) anyway this pig weighs like 16,000 lbs . anyway were haveing some braking problems with it , we decided to pacth her up to make it back home to the shop . so i decide to drive it back after testing the brakes a couple times . drive back like 2 miles to the first stopsign and hit the brake , end up sailing thru the stopsign at 20mph (dont seem fast till your aiming 16,000lbs) anyway i realize there are no brakes now :freak and i have to go stop a checkpoint at the frontgate where some really trigger happy dudes with M-16s and a M-60 are waiting to blow anything away that makes it thru :uzi2 . so my buddy is in front in by beloved 83 dodge truck as we roll up after almost clipping him after i loose the engine and hydrolic pressure (was trying to slam the bucket down to stop) and have to gather it back up to sail across the parkinglot almost hitting 2 more dudes with M-16s , all the while wondering if i had another pair of underwere for when i got back :shocked . dodged a group of dumpsters and finnaly found a spot to make circles to runn off the that inertia i built up (damn newton and his theroy). got it restarted while my buddy informed the guards that i had no brakes and would appricate not being shot for rolling by , got back thru the gate and proceeded thru almost hitting a hummvee as the bastard driveing thought could stop to let him by . at this point every pretty girl we have on this base decided to go for a walk and had to get across the road infront of me , nothing scares me more than running down some pretty girls like i was rosie o donnel at a buffet . long story short i made it back to the shop and no one was hurt . and now i have a cool pickup line for those girls - "hey remeber that big a** tractor that amost ran you over ? that was me " ...

thought you guys might like enjoy hearing what goes on out here , i miss my G20s brakes ......

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

LMAO, that's one of the funniest things i've heard in a while. glad everyone is ok.

Stoneage_Turbo

placed this in infiniti general not nissan general ,sorry guys . can we move this thing ?

greg_atlanta
Car: 2008 G35 Journey Sedan, silver/black (no sunroof), 1992 Q45 (in a past life)

sounds like a new weapon system... who needs a ground war to boot Saddam !?!?

8 tons of detroit muscle could bust a bunker or two

:whipped

Mayhem_J30
Car: Ummm...My Car

Stoneage_Turbo wrote:placed this in infiniti general not nissan general ,sorry guys . can we move this thing ?
moved.

Stoneage_Turbo

glad to see you could move it . the tractor has brakes now we just had to reverse a fitting ....DO'H

Return to “General Chat”