who really drifts?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
marshun

im just curious. if you do drift, please put up a video.

ilovedrifting
Car: skateboarding and drifting

I drift but i have no video, its only evidence for the parents to find and kill me.

nab911

I would if i had a video camera. We will get one one day because i have friends who have cameras.

marshun

mkay.....

you guys any good?

Stuntman240
Car: 91 coupe

i drift, no vid, im decent in the street but suck at conedodging(prolly cause they set it up for cars w/ like 230hp) but i probably just suck.

BuudWeizErr

I don't really want to post these, only because they are so old. I'm deep in 3rd gear now, and these videos are mostly bottom of 3rd and top of 2nd and me still spinning, but here they are.

http://www.sillbeer.com/my240SX.php

marshun

that place u were drifting looks fun. you cone killer! but i've seen allot worse.

when will you get newer video's? i have newer one's but the computer at home sucks. but i have some semi old video's on drift factory's gallery.

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

I think i do very well considering all the body roll i have to deal with. I will have video form the next event, i think i will fix my ebrake with leftover money tomorrow even.

edit: by the way, you have good skill, ryan. i envy you a little cause i know your suspension is easier to deal with, lol

BuudWeizErr

marshun wrote:when will you get newer video's?

not my cam, so i dunno really.

sil_eightyRPS13
Car: 1989 RB27 cefiro

sorry about the darkness (use the enhancement bar on WMP. to make brighter) but u get my drift:oface

note: no power steering pump

http://members.shaw.ca/sil_eightyRPS13/mark.avi
Modified by sil_eightyRPS13 at 8:34 AM 10/17/2004

santi
Car: s13 ka-t hatch

no p/s pump.. as in when you turn you had to turn the wheel?.. haha man that would suck.. an s13 sorta does it all by itself.. just flick the car and semi let go of the wheel.. it just spins

BuudWeizErr

sileighty... you pulled your fenders out too far didn't you? dents above the fenderwells?

i feel your pain, mine did the same thing.

Anand

I drift... or try to anyways.. haha... but no vids.. I barely have one picture..

all the vids I have are from the inside of the car... not a good angle but good enough for me to learn from them..

a few more events and I will be much much better...

marshun

santi wrote:no p/s pump.. as in when you turn you had to turn the wheel?.. haha man that would suck.. an s13 sorta does it all by itself.. just flick the car and semi let go of the wheel.. it just spins

i dont have power steering either. i dont like it. its not like its hard to turn anyway.

sil_eightyRPS13
Car: 1989 RB27 cefiro

it only sucks to try to recover from something fast, if u mess up.....weight transfers r a lil arm-stronged too....

my rear fender has a dint in it from my run in with a 350znotice there no rear bumper or exhaust either:mad:

Msport 50mm overfenders, and vertex rear bumpa r on the way:ylsuper

skillzilla

I drift and I also have an S13 w/o PS. It really gets to me when I transfer, and let go of the wheel to get more angle. Catching the wheel is harder, and countersteer is a bit rough.

I dont have vids, but Ill get some soon. I went to a new local spot tonight, and its super low pro, so Cameras wont be an issue anymore.

feint240

i<3drifting wrote:I drift but i have no video, its only evidence for the parents to find and kill me.

werd

Former_240_s14
Car: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

I only have a vid on NICO's vid forum of my old car. Its crappy quality but its shows it at real time. People use to accuse me of speeding up the film which I find pretty funny.

http://www.nicoclub.com/forums...52366

I will get some more vid now with my new car/setup here really soon.

Hey ChunkiDori, are you running a stock vlsd or do you have a clutch type. I like the vids, you guys are too lucky to have such a nice drift track setup!

Rubin

chmercer

i drift but i suck... i didnt even place at the last comp :( no vids either. there are some stills of my car floating around the net tho, dont know the URL or i would post em.

Stuntman240

yup i was right, i do suck. killed my 4th curb(shoulda e-braked or just let off it, but i was stupid and did a clutch kick mid drift).

damage:Rear Right:LCATraction arm toe armprolly the axle toobent one of my xtra wheels

if your gonna be a d!ck and street drift, don't. but if u do make sure u have a stockpile of suspension arms on hand or the money to replace em.

marshun

dang. i clutch kick mid drift only when it feels like its not kicking out enough.

hope you find yer parts easy :)

Stuntman240

it was the first time i tried it. and obviosly it was the wrong time/place(small lot w/ lots of islands). luckily i got the parts right away(i already had most of em). so now i have to put em in tomorrow so i can make it to the next event at the end of the month or even just drive to work.

yeah its my daily driver too.

I got wheel tuck.........UNDER MY CAAAARRR!!!!

Vertigo Epidemic
Car: Cars / Computers / My Girlfriend

To answer you question...

http://www.drifting.com/forums

^ Those guys ;)

leroy0053
Car: guitars and cars

here is mine

user name is - guestpassword is - forlife

http://www.driftosenyou.com/videos/dv044.wmv

leroy0053

sorry its very blurry. my 2nd time at the track

Dookie
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

I drift and so do my friends, we're just too lazy to bring out a video camera, but that would also be self-incriminating evidence for one of our guy's parents

marshun

Vertigo Epidemic wrote:To answer you question...

http://www.drifting.com/forums

^ Those guys ;)

hehe. cmon now. you know not everyone drifts.

i have vid's on driftfactory.com its in the gallery section. theyre from inside the car so.... yeah. it doesnt look as good as i'd like.

but i find this "self incriminating" excuse to be crap. unless of course you sleep in your parent's bedroom. :icesangel

justmerging
Car: 07 Versa SL w/CVT Cuz I'm lazy

hey leroy, I know that track, you're in okinawa. That's where me and my buddies used to drift all the time when I was there. That was like 3 years ago though.

leroy0053

hell yeah man oki japan

http://www.midnightillusion.com

Dookie
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

marshun wrote:hehe. cmon now. you know not everyone drifts.

i have vid's on driftfactory.com its in the gallery section. theyre from inside the car so.... yeah. it doesnt look as good as i'd like.

but i find this "self incriminating" excuse to be crap. unless of course you sleep in your parent's bedroom. :icesangel
marshun, can you stop acting like a d!ck when you post? :mad: Almost all of my drifting friends are under 18 and our parents, except mine condemn it, so if they find anything, theyre in deep doodoo. Just because we dont have video proof that we dont drift doesnt mean we dont drift, hell we got a guy who can drift better than you anyway. You got a track, we just got a parking lot behind our local petsmart and toys r us. If you want video proof, send us your camera so we can tape it and you host it.

Done ranting.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”