who really drifts?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Veriest1
Car: '96 M3 and '93 240 coupe dd

Yeah that worked. For some reason I wasn't seeing it originaly.

To add to the discussion. I don't drift, rather, I prefer grip driving. I do like watching it though. I'll probably give it a try at some point when I have better car control.

marshun

everyones honesty is refreshing. i like it. :) i just wanted to say that.

azncorruptedo17
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx SE

:D it is isn't it?

Veriest1
Car: '96 M3 and '93 240 coupe dd

Honestly it's surprising me. I half way expected this thread to go downhill fast.... No pun intended.

marshun

i just figured i'd get a ****load of excuses.

now if only i could ask this question on drifting.com lol. i cant get to it from this work computer, and i dont wanna go on the comp at home. :P

SpeeDDrifT
Car: drive. drift. drive....um drift...SAFELY. k

Chunki......how long ago was that vid? That was "M" (don't think i should say his name) that wrecked right? Nice that this car was hardly damaged.

As for me still no vid....heheh....right now.....no car.:(

driftczar
Car: mazda rx7 fc3s

Yeah me and my friend just put in a welded diff in his car and it was his first time drifting with an lsd (sorta an lsd). Any way we recorded it on video and are going to put it on nico soon. Ill try to put it on as soon as possible. We will try and getr more videos as time goes by.

BuudWeizErr

SpeeDDrifT wrote:Chunki......how long ago was that vid? That was "M" (don't think i should say his name) that wrecked right? Nice that this car was hardly damaged.

As for me still no vid....heheh....right now.....no car.
yeah, that was mr special olympics himself. ahhaaha. his new exhaust owns everyones life.

dj_lennon_franz
Car: 1992 240sx

(old front end and old suspension setup)

(S13 face and D2 coilovers)

ill upload a vid of one of my runs from the last event when i get my computer back up and running again (im posting this from a school computer ON A FUKIN MAC!!! ITS SOOOOO GROSS!!! IT DOES NOTHING RIGHT!!!

BuudWeizErr

lennon you poser, give me back my helmet bish.yeah... SIL80 license plate with popup headlights, you suck. hahahaha.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”