who really drifts?

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Stuntman240
Car: 91 coupe

can someone give the baby it's bottle...marshun isn't being a d!ck, he's bustin' balls, as i am in the previous line. there is a difference. its nothing to get angry over. its not like he is saying u suck/cant drift. and who said there was a competion of whose better? relax.....dont wory be happy and all that rasta shi*

ilovedrifting
Car: skateboarding and drifting

I can't have vids cuz my parents said if they caught me or someone saw me ****in around in my car they would make me sell it, thats why i have no video, that and i have no video camera or knowledge of how to get it onto the computer.

marshun

Dookie wrote:marshun, can you stop acting like a d!ck when you post? :mad: Almost all of my drifting friends are under 18 and our parents, except mine condemn it, so if they find anything, theyre in deep doodoo. Just because we dont have video proof that we dont drift doesnt mean we dont drift, hell we got a guy who can drift better than you anyway. You got a track, we just got a parking lot behind our local petsmart and toys r us. If you want video proof, send us your camera so we can tape it and you host it.

Done ranting.

right... haha. someone got upset over what? asking who has videos? i asked if you had video's. i didnt ask for excuses.

get over it

Dookie
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe

marshun wrote:right... haha. someone got upset over what? asking who has videos? i asked if you had video's. i didnt ask for excuses.

get over it
kbut you act like an *** when you post, and not just this one, plenty of posts.

StrangeLove
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx

Quote »but i find this "self incriminating" excuse to be crap. unless of course you sleep in your parent's bedroom.[/quote]

(Only you called it an excuse... so apparently you are asking for excuses, ***)

(It seems to me that you started this thread just so you can have a reason to brag about your "teh SHUN_uber driftness")

(I don't drift, thats my excuse)

(here are some videos of me not drifting, http://www.stupidvideos.com/ )

BuudWeizErr

OMG!

NEW VIDEO!

http://www.sillbeer.com/temp/touge.wmv

too bad it's only for a second. I'm at 1:05, the one with the headlights popped up. I'm following my friend whos car looks almost the exact same, but he has a 1JZ-GTE in his car. The 350Z in the beginning is the Endless 350Z. 275/30ZR20 TIRES!!!! with a Greddy Turbo Kit to break them loose. And the guy driving the 350Z, his normal car is a black FC with an SR20 in it.

'DISCLAIMER':closed course with professional drivers, do not attempt at home unless you want satan to come to your home and take your soul while you sleep.

but seriously, we were with a professional film crew and had spotters at the start and finish who could see over a quarter mile in each direction with two way radios to make sure there were no cars coming when we started our runs. Truly, about as safe as we could possibly be.

edit: this picture was taken in the same place:

ilovedrifting
Car: skateboarding and drifting

what was the damage on that car that kinda drifted into the hillside there

BuudWeizErr

thats it. small dent in the quarter panel and the muffler was trashed.

marshun

nice vid chunki.

to the people crying, keep crying. did you ever think you were just misinterpreting the words i type? maybe you take offense because i've called some of you out on your "front".

i know theres lots of fakers. i've seen it in person. im just seeing who's fakin it on the internet.

and my sig, i didnt make it. someone made it for me. blah blah blah

Stuntman240

am i gonna need something newer than win98 to view this. i dont want to waste time dling it if i cant view it

Dookie

Nice vid Chunki
marshun wrote:nice vid chunki.

to the people crying, keep crying. did you ever think you were just misinterpreting the words i type? maybe you take offense because i've called some of you out on your "front".

i know theres lots of fakers. i've seen it in person. im just seeing who's fakin it on the internet.

and my sig, i didnt make it. someone made it for me. blah blah blah

I'm not crying, and I realize I'm throwing this thread off topic, sorry for doing so, but i dont speak marshun, so how do know what you really mean behind your words? Next time word your sentences right so I know what you exactly mean.

marshun

how else should i word these sentences?

i want videos of NICO members drifting. i do not want excuses.

hows that?

Dookie

Better. That wasn't so hard now was it? :D

marshun

haha.

ok. cut it out already. video's. post'em. :P

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

I havent drifted for over a year and a half now, and when I did, I really sucked (I plan to start again sometime soon when my car is set), but here are some pictures anyways:

Ryan, would the guy with the SR'ed black FC happen to be from the east coast and happen to be from DGtrials?

Former_240_s14
Car: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

Here is my ride and last drift event, with a blown strut and still having the damn vlsd!!! lol

Former_240_s14

Former_240_s14

BuudWeizErr

J-Spec Tuner wrote:Ryan, would the guy with the SR'ed black FC happen to be from the east coast and happen to be from DGtrials?

yeah, tony.

discusfa

about 45 people drift on July 3rd

http://www.allbrandwireless.co...k.wmv

BuudWeizErr

discusfa wrote:about 45 people drift on July 3rd

link is dead.

PGBrian

i do more hard parkin than hard drivin.if i was good, there would be pictures.

discusfa

Try this

Stuntman240

yay!!! yet another video i cant view. i f'n hate this pos computer, wont let me upgrade windows to newer than 98. sorry had 2 vent.

BuudWeizErr

stuntman... download VLC / VideoLAN player. plays pretty much everything.

Stuntman240

chunki, u r the man. i can finally watch vids again. that spot looks great, reminds me of a turn on my way to my college back in tha day. prety simmilar except the outside of the turn was a 1000+ft drop w/ no guard rail. needless to say i never drifted it. great vid. i dont know where i downloaded this other vid i finally saw, i think it was on nico. filename s1dc july 5. i wanted to know if that was an organized event or just a regular spot?

Veriest1
Car: '96 M3 and '93 240 coupe dd

Hey Chunki, your sillbeer link doesn't appeat to be working. Do I just click on it or what? I keep getting a page full of goofy characters. Is it supposed to open in a window? I'm running XP. Thanks for any help.

sixxdeuce
Car: 93 rx7, G35coupe 6mt

very old, and been posted before, but the only one i have hosted at this point. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286783977 There will be some footage of me in the new hyper video, they are partners with teckademics and the video is called hypergirls, mostly hot girls with some car footage too, i got to check out a shoot of the girls also, good stuff:D

BuudWeizErr

Veriest1 wrote:Hey Chunki, your sillbeer link doesn't appeat to be working. Do I just click on it or what? I keep getting a page full of goofy characters. Is it supposed to open in a window? I'm running XP. Thanks for any help.

try right click, save as.

azncorruptedo17
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx SE

i'm practicing to drift actually, so you can call me hmm... a prospect drifter :D i'm not faking **** nor am i saying i am doing the ****... i'm practicing :D hmm i do have an incar video but its really REALLY bad quality lol once i get my new vidcam ill be doing another run with my non-vlsd/lsd 240 :D

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”