Who makes these rims?

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
Opposite_Lock
Car: Motec Systems Exhausts, S15 headlights on a Civic, lighted windshield wiper squirters, oh and leaf s

Ok, I saw these rims on ebay, I really think they'll look great on a black car. Thing is I want them in 17 inch, and possibly also in five lug. I tried making out what it says on the wheels but dam it's so blurry. Anyways, they are replicas of the SSR competion and weigh only 14 pounds in the 16" by 7" version(so probably the 17 inchers will be around 17 lbs.) I searched the sellers website and all he's selling are velox rims. I also searched mamma.com for "SSR competion replicas" and got nothing. Anything input on these wheels would be great. Thanks.

P.S. here is the sellers info on the 16" by 7" wheels

Each Buy It Now gets you: (4) 16" SSR COMPETITION STYLE" WHEELS Product Highlights:

Ultra-lightweight cast aluminum construction weighing 14 lbs. each 16x7" overall dimensions +42 offset 4x100 bolt pattern Gold color face w/machine polished lip. Will fit most 4 lug sport compact vehicles such as the Acura Integra, Honda Civic/CRX/Del Sol, and many more Email with year, make, and model of vehicle to confirm proper fitment. These wheels are replicas of the original SSR Competition wheel

Heres the Wheel

yeswepromise

do you have a 240sx? 4x100 is not 240sx pattern

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

whoever is posting that either is going to get in a lawsuit for puting SSR's logo and trademarks on his nock-off wheel, or took a pick of a real SSR and psoted it as what hes selling, and the rims wont fit your car anyway.-chet

Holisticbeatz

Why not just get the real SSRs?

mattback
Car: being a big f'ng ricer

it actually doesn't say SSR on it, it says SSP.

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”