Who else has Athens Blue Convertible?

Dedicated to the G37 Convertible. This forum is for convertible-only content that is NOT covered in the other G-Series forums.
cmesurf
Car: Infinitis, 03 FX35, 07 g35 sedan, 05 FX45, 09 G-vert & 14 Q50S Hybrid AWD

I am cm curious to find out if any one on this forum has B21 (Athens Blue) convertible?

Cobra_Kai_84
Car: 2009 G37S convertible - Athens Blue/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Nav, rear deck spoiler

I have one, got it in July 09...

I have pics up in the picture thread from a while back

cmesurf

Cobra_Kai_84 wrote:I have one, got it in July 09...

I have pics up in the picture thread from a while back
Yes, I knew about your but could not send you PM as you have opted out of PM messages.
Did you ever got your spoiler replacement - I know you had to get it fixed.
SO far there 3 I know who have Athens Blue Convertibles.

Cobra_Kai_84
Car: 2009 G37S convertible - Athens Blue/Graphite, Premium, Sport, Nav, rear deck spoiler

They ended up repairing the spoiler because the outlook on getting a new athens blue spoiler, at that time, was grim at best. They did a fantastic job with it and you would never know it had to get repaired. There is a bit of separation on the back side of the spoiler where it meets the trunk lid. I'm not sure if it was like that when it was originally put on or when they put it back on at the body shop. Could it be warping? I know they had issues with warping with the original spoilers.

Love the Athens Blue. Get compliments on it all the time. There is only one other athens blue convertible here in PHX, and it is a loaner car at my dealership, LOL. I went to bring in my car for service and they asked me if another convertible was fine for a loaner. I said sure and it was the athens blue, but not a sport.

cmesurf

Cobra_Kai_84 wrote:They ended up repairing the spoiler because the outlook on getting a new athens blue spoiler, at that time, was grim at best. They did a fantastic job with it and you would never know it had to get repaired. There is a bit of separation on the back side of the spoiler where it meets the trunk lid. I'm not sure if it was like that when it was originally put on or when they put it back on at the body shop. Could it be warping? I know they had issues with warping with the original spoilers.

Love the Athens Blue. Get compliments on it all the time. There is only one other athens blue convertible here in PHX, and it is a loaner car at my dealership, LOL. I went to bring in my car for service and they asked me if another convertible was fine for a loaner. I said sure and it was the athens blue, but not a sport.
In case you ever want one AB spoiler - let me know, I found one (packed/sealed in OEM box) with my local contact, he found one for me but I already had got one from one my sources.

Return to “G37 Convertible Forum”